8 - in the public eye (smut)

warning: smut ;)

"Chris Evans: Engaged?!"

"Chris Evans is officially out of limits!"

"Shocking: Chris Evans is getting married!"

Overwhelmed, you put your phone upside down so you wouldn't look at the screen.

"People are going insane!" You turned to Chris who was laying next to you in bed, shirtless, and reading a book.

Chris chuckled, "Magazines are like that, all about the scandal. But I'm sure everyone else loves you."  He pecked your lips after speaking.

"What if your fans don't like me and-" You spoke rather quickly.

"Babe, I'm pretty sure they love you already. And if they don't, then they really aren't my fans." Chris tried to ease your nerves.

"Chris-"

He interrupted you, "I love you. That's all that matters. I don't care about people's gossip."

Chris didn't care about people's opinions. He knew that some would try to break your relationship apart through hate comments, but he wasn't going to let it happen. People could comment about him and he'd brush it off. However, he'd turn into a lion if he had to defend you from haters online.

He leaned down and kissed you deeply. Without hesitating, you kissed him back with just as much passion. His tongue grazed your lower lip, asking for an entrance which you gave. Your tongues fought for dominance and he ended up winning.

His hand found the hem of your tank top and went underneath, touching and feeling everything that the tank top hid. You weren't wearing a bra, which delighted Chris. His hand squeezed your right breast, making you moan into his mouth. The sound of your moaning always drove him crazy.

Chris withdrew his hand from underneath your shirt and helped you take it off. He started kissing his way down your body, from your chest all the way to the waistband of your shorts. In one swift motion, Chris helped you take off your shorts and your panties all together.

"You're so beautiful, Y/n." He said in a low voice.

You bit your lip and let out a soft whimper. You rubbed your thighs together. What was this man waiting for to get down there?

As if he could read your thoughts, Chris spread your legs wide open and leaned down. You could feel his breath hitting your womanhood and let out an impatient moan. Chris noticed how bothered you were and plastered a smirk on his face. Purposely, he started kissing your thighs, each time getting closer to your clit but pulling back whenever he did.

"Chris-" You moaned, impatient and with a growing need.

He looked up to you, "What did you just call me, princess?"

"Sorry, daddy."

"Good girl." Chris responded, deciding it was time to stop torturing you.

He leaned down and started devouring you. His tongue swirled around your clit making you arch your back in pleasure. He started by inserting one finger inside of you and then adding the other. He curled the tip of his fingers inside of you, making your eyes roll to the back of your head. You started rocking your hips against his hand and just as you were about to orgasm, he pulled his fingers and mouth away from you. You pouted and furrowed your brows at him angrily, making him chuckle.

Moving on top of you, he leaned down and kissed you sweetly. But your impatience was growing, especially after he didn't let you cum.

"Daddy, I need you." You whimpered.

Without saying a word, Chris lined himself with your entrance and plunged himself inside you, eye contact never breaking. You both let out a deep groan and your back arched even more.

At first, his thrusts were fast but soon enough they became slow as he neared his climax. But hearing your moans and screams of pleasure drove him crazy and he couldn't help himself. He had to pick up the pace. As he pushed himself in and out of you, he kissed and sucked on your neck, leaving his mark.

"Daddy, I'm close-" You moaned.

"Cum for me, princess." He whispered in your ear.

The feeling of his breath in your ear, mixed with his hard thrusts, and his deep moans, drove you into a frenzy. Feeling you come around him drove Chris over the edge and soon enough he was spilling himself inside you.

After you both came down from your climax, he laid on top of you trying to catch his breath. You whimpered at the emptiness you felt when he pulled his member out of you.

Chris rolled to your side and held you in his arms, kissing your forehead every now and then.

Later that night

"Wow, so pretty!"

"She makes him so happy!"

"They're adorable <3"

You smiled at the comments under Chris's instagram post. You announced your engagement through social media. Chris posted a selfie in which you smiled at the camera and he looked at you lovingly. He captioned it: "Thankful for such an amazing fiance."

Some comments were shady, saying that you were with Chris for fame and money. But you just rolled your eyes at those comments, knowing it wasn't true. A smile soon replaced your frown when you read the nice comments. Most people were happy for your relationship. They were happy that Chris had finally found someone to spend the rest of his life with.

All that mattered to you, was that you were going to marry the love of your life. You were going to share a family with an amazing man.

~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter hehe vote! <3