4

Esther POV:

I walked up the stairs with ah breakfast tray for my father cause I'm ah nice damn daughter. In reality I was just trying to get in his good graces so I could take ah trip with the gang.

"Hey father" I said to him as he turned around scratching his head with that ugly ass cheetah print bonnet "daddy what I tell you bout using that bonnet instead of the durag" I sighed and gave him his breakfast as he mugged me "don't tell me what tf to do I'm the adult!" He said taking the tray and sitting up putting it in his lap.

"You like it?" I asked him as he nodded his head and hmmed as he ate his omelet. He looked over at me "okay so what tf you want?" He asked me as I rolled my eyes "pshh ion want nothing" I said waving my hand at him.

He looked at me and nodded "okay get out then" he mugged me as I gave him a irritated look "okay so I wanna go on ah trip with-" he snorted "You thought I would care why? Bye get tf out my house anyways" he laughed as I smacked my lips and mugged him.

"Okay cause you did the most" I said going to get my stuff ready "I'll be back on tuesday!" I shouted from down the hallway. It was Tuesday already so basically I'll be gone for ah whole week.

"Where y'all going?" My father shouted back. "We going to Cali!" I said packing my stuff up and then going to my bathroom to get my straightener, some hair ties, toothpaste, toothbrush, my favorite body wash and the matching perfume and lotion to go to it.

"Ight and you beta call when you get there" he said and I heard something down the stairs letting me know he put his tray up especially since I heard his sweaty raggedy house shoes on the wood floor.

"Alright" I said zipping my bag up before getting my extra charger that I used only for trips so if I lost it, it wouldn't be my first one so it didn't matter I'll have ah charger at home.

Big Esther out smarting the system.

"Nova😁! Smiley face exclamation point is requesting to FaceTime you" Siri voice decided to pop up on my phone as I picked it up and faced it to the ceiling.

Nova face was all in da camera so I took a picture and laughed "you always doing that shit" she said as I shrugged and propped the phone up "yo dad said you can go?" She asked me while I nodded and gave her a smile "yay!" She did a little dance. See that was the thing about her she could cheer you up anytime and she was always happy and smiles that's the reason I fucked with her.

"Yeah I just packed up all my stuff." I told her As she nodded "did you order yo tickets?" She asked me "East did it for me" I told her as she smiled "okayyyyy! Yo lil boo thang" she said making me laugh "naw Big Esther be pimpin dese hoes out" I said as she laughed at me "girl bye tf" she said as I mugged her.

"Alright well I'm about to go take another nap" I said while she nodded and hung up. I yawned and plugged my phone up on the charger.

Another person started calling me making me sigh and pick it up "who tf? And what tf?" I asked as the person smacked there lips so I mugged the camera and East stupid ass took ah pic.

"You stay doing that dumb shit" I said yawnin "what you want im boutta take ah nap" I said as he looked down at me he was playing the game I could hear the controller clicking.

"Go to sleep" he said mugging tf outta me as I pulled my head back "that is how you catch feelings sir" I said putting my hand on my heart as I layed down on my side.

"Mmcht go to sleep" he said and rolled my eyes and turned over making sure my face wasn't in the camera as I got my fleece cover and put it over me.

"You gone get enough of rolling yo eyes at me" I heard him mumble but I just went back to sleep.

••••••••••••••••