21

East POV:

"Come on" I pulled Esther up and she groaned "look you already gave me hell when I was tryna put yo hair up" I began "Now Gtf up and come on so you can get yo nails done" I said and she smacked her lips but got up.

"Mean ass" She mumbled and I smacked her ass "what?" I asked her and she yawned shakin her head "nun" She muttered and I nodded my head.

______________

"What color?" Esther asked me and I looked over "Get white and some gold lines" I told her and she nodded her head, I stood up and She looked ova at me "Whea you goin?" She asked and I hummed "I got sumn ta do but imma pick you up Aight" I told her and she nodded her head.

I bent down and gave her ah kiss "call me when you boutta be done" I said and she nodded her head.

________________

"You want this one?" The girl from the jewelry store asked and I nodded my head "alright" She said taking it out the case and pulling it in front of me.

"Yeah that's the one" I said and she nodded her head "Alright I'll ring it up for you" I said and she nodded her head "I'll ring it up for you" She walked over to the register.

My phone rung and I picked it up.

"Baby" Esther said and I hummed "you almost done?" I asked her "yeah so hurry up" She said and I laughed at her "Girl don't rush me" I retorted and she snorted "Boy bye just get hea" she said and hung up.

"Sir that will be $202.02" The Cashier said and I handed him $300 "Keep da change" I said and walked out puttin the ring in my armrest.

______________

"Damn nigga what took you so long? Esther hopped in da car and I smacked my lips "I wasn't even takin dat long you trippin" I said and looked at her hands "Lemme see yo nails" I reached my hand out and she put her hand in my hands "They pretty Buku" I said and she smiled.

"Thank you!" She gushed and I mugged her "ew don't make that face" I said and she smacked her lips "You always tryna make me seem ugly" She flipped her hair ta da side and I laughed.

"My baby graduatin tomorrow" I cheered and she bit her lip and laughed "Yeah I guess so" She said and smiled lookin out the window.

"Our 7 month anniversary tomorrow too" She cheesed turning back over and I nodded my head.

"It's shole is" I laughed and she smiled at me.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢
_____________

"She comin up yet?" I asked my momma and she smacked me "Boy if you ask me that damn question ag- just listen" She cut herself off and the principal walked up.

"Welcome all guests and all Students!" He cheered "We are glad that you have made it out here to support your Children!" He said and I nodded my head.

"We late!" I heard Mannie whisper and Tyler smacked him "Shut up!" Tyler whispered back and Liyah turned towards me "Did you get the stuff?" She asked and I nodded my head "Yeah after She don't tell ha go to my car" I said and she nodded her head.

"Without further Urdu" The principal announced "Welcome the graduates of 2099" He yelled and everyone cheered while this moderator came up and started reading off names.

(I didn't base this really offa ah year so 2099 gone have ta do)

________________

"Esther Montae Hurley" The moderator finally read off Esther name and everybody stood up cheesin and cheerin "You get yo shit!" Liyah yelled "BIGG ESTHER!" Brandon and Tyler yelled together.

Esther walked across and did ah lil dance "THATS MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yelled and some dude looked at me "THATS MY GIRLFRIEND TOO" he yelled and Esther looked at him and mugged "ion kno you" She mouthed and walked off.

I turned around and punched dude inna face before sitting back down.

"Why you cryin?" I asked Esther dad and he sniffed "Her ugly ass really leavin me" He sobbed and I gave him an always hug rubbin his back.

"It's gonna be okay ig" I patted his back.

_____________

"Here she come go" Liyah pushed me and I turned back around "don't push me" I smacked my lips at her.

While I was walking away I heard the group cheer so I ran to my car and got out the flowers for her and the balloons.

"East!" She called over and she was smiling while she walked over "These for me?" She asked and I nodded my head and she laughed.

"When you get these?" She asked me and I looked at her "When you was getting yo head did" I said and she looked at me grabbing the flowers and the balloons.

"Awwww!" Brandon cheesed and I laughed at her and she looked over and smiled.

"Alright yall come on we takin you out ta dinner!" Liyah cheered and everybody hopped inna car.

____________

"Ouuu we goin ta you house" Esther put her leg up and dragged it down since she was wearing A dress "Girl get yo feet down!" I laughed at her and she smiled.

"How does it feel graduate?" I asked her and she smiled "I feel accomplished" She got out the car and I picked her up while she wrapped her legs around me "you tryna get some" She said hoppin down once we were in the house.

She started laughin until she turned around and the laughing stop and she gasped.

There were candles leadin up the stairs and rose petals in the pathway.

She followed them and opened the bedroom door "you..." She trailed off lookin around "You did this?" She turned around and I nodded my head. She smiled faintly and I laughed.

It was ah whole bunch of gifts Uggs,Nikes, Dior, shit like that and it was all place Inna center of the of the heart that's made outta rose petals.

"Is that chocolate covered strawberry's?" She gasped and I got down on my knee takin the ring out.

She turned around and started lookin at me like I'm crazy "now East I don't think we ready ta get marri-" I cut her off "Just listen" I said and she nodded her head.

"When I met you" I smiled at her and she did the same "Ian like you" I said and she smacked her lips muggin me "But once I got ta know you" I smiled "the real you I fucked wit you" I laughed and so did she.

"I'm not proposin" I said and she sighed "thank you Jesus" She breathed out and I pulled her closer "but I am makin ah promise ta you bc I love you" I said and she parted her mouth and her eyes started ta water.

"I promise ta love you the best way Ik how, through all the arguments, disagreements and allat mushy shit" I said and she laughed bitin her lip.

"So Esther Montae Hurley" She looked down at me ah tear droppin "Will you do me the honors of Wearin my promise ring?" I asked her and she smiled at me noddin.

"I love you too" She wiped her nose and I slid the ring on her finger standing up and she gave me ah hug.

I love you.

I love you too- Author.

Hiiiiii!

Thoughts?

Vote and Comment🤍