8

Esther POV:

"Buka if I fall" East said making me mug him as I tried to cover his eyes. He was taller than me so it was kinda hard since he was like ah damn giant.

"Ok here we are" I said uncovering his eyes while we stood at the railing. It was night time so barely any cars would come by so we wouldn't get scared at anything and our car was parked off to the side so we could gaze over the ledge.

"Buka...." he said facing me while i cheesed at him "you like it?" I said while he nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"It's nice out here" I said looking over the ledge and looking at the stars around there. I could tell East ain't never actually had someone like me before as tf he should but it also hurt me to know that he didn't feel like he could talk to me about his feeling but we gone fix that.

"Yeah you real beautiful ma" he said while I turned around to see him looking straight at me. My face heated up and I turned around back to the ledge. He turned my head to face him.

"Thank you" he said while I smiled "I didn't do anything" I said while he licked his lips and scanned my face while nodding his head I looked everywhere but his eyes, eye contact ta me is weird I hated it growing up.

"Look at me" he said while a car flew past making my hair swing I looked up at him and he nodded some more and the look on his face was contemplating whatever he was about to do.

"Fuck it" he said while he kissed me. He bring his hand up to my neck and pushed me into him more. His lips were warm as shit and I'm not even gone lie he got me a lil turned on.

He broke the heated kiss and kissed my neck. "Come on" he said while taking the keys outta my pocket and getting in the drivers seat while I did the same except getting in the passengers seat.

The whole way there he kept trying to slide his hand closer up my thigh and I kept pushing his hand back down and each time I did that he got closer and closer.

"You doin the most" I looked at him while he smirked driving faster this nigga was going over 80 making me scoff "and I drive fast" I mumbled.

"You do" he said parking in the parking spot we had last time at the hotel.

We walked in the lobby and seen the whole crew hanging around and goofing off. Tyler and Brandon lookin mighty close. Brandon had his feet on top of Tyler's lap and Tyler's hands were resting on top of them making me squint. If y'all gay for each other just say that. Cant wait till they come out to us.

"Hey Girllll!" Nova said making me laugh at her and go towards her. East grabbed my hand and gave me and the group ah look and they seemed to get it but I didn't as I got dragged away into ah elevator.

"East what's the matter?" I asked him while he just looked at me and smirked. He pressed the button for our stop and turned towards me. East wrapped his hands around my butt and picked me up off of the ground so my legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"East what are you-" he cut me off by bringing me into ah heated kiss and he nasty asf. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and we started kissin like that until the elevator dinged and I tried to get down moaning and all.

He just carried me to our room swiping the keycard and closing the door shut behind us. I moaned again as he was kissing my neck and pushed me down onto the bed taking his shirt off. As he did that I flipped my shoes off and took my sweatshirt off so now I was only in my bra.