7

Esther POV:

I took ah deep breath before I spoke "look ion kno what's wrong wit u" I said looking at his head that was in my lap "but you needa fix it" I told him honestly while he just mugged me and got up "whatchu talking bout?" He asked me tryna play like I'm dumb asf "don't do dat East" I said sternly tryna act serious as hell "Ever since I told you about what happened to me you've been actin weird" I said scratching my elbow while he smacked his lips finna say some shit that wasnt true until I gave him ah look.

"Tell the truth Shame the damn devil" I said while he mugged me and layed back down. It was quiet for ah few minutes until he decided to speak up "look ain neva felt like this befo" he said lookin up at me "it's weird asl ion like it" he said scratching at his heart "but just knowin that you had enough trust in me to tell me that shit hurt me" he said closin his eyes "cause you don't deserve to get hit not even once" he sighed "so yeah I have been actin different because ion like feelings and ion like how that nigga thought he could put his hands on you and speak to you afterwards" he said making me smile slightly.

I kissed him on his forehead "it's okay" I said while he shook his head "cause I'm big Esther purrr and bc Ian with that nigga anymore" I said while he chuckled.

"Alright buka lesss gts" he said while turning the lights off and coming back over here I layed down and he wrapped his arms around my waist and we fell asleep.

\•/•\•/•\•/•\•/•\

I woke up because I gotta pee and East was on his phone not sleeping like he supposed to.

I rolled my eyes and got up going to the bathroom. After I was done I washed my hands and came back to the bed and snatched East's phone from his hand making him mug me "the hell you doing?" He asked me while I plugged his phone up and set it down on the dresser.

I pulled him closer to me "you needa sleep" I told him while he cuddled into me "go to hell" he said while falling asleep I just smacked his head but went to sleep along with him.

••••••••••••••••••

"East come on" I said while he didn't move we supposed to be going to the lobby to find out what we doing today but East ain't wanna move "See that's why I told you that you needa sleep more" I said while he smacked his lips and my phone rung.

I picked it up to see Zamora down there with everyone else "Hey sorry we not down there East don't wanna move" I said looking at him and facing the camera towards him " naw it's coo I just wanted to tell y'all we ain doin nun important today y'all can chill or go out" she said while I nodded "alright bye" I said while she gave me ah smile and hung up.

"Looks like we can stay sleep" he said making me smack my lips and turn the hotel tv on.

I found team umizoomi and turned to that while I heard East falling asleep again and while he was doing that I grabbed my phone and went on tiktok.

"Who u wit?" The audio said while I flashed the camera to East and back "bitch my nigga" I said while doing the head nod and East snatched the phone out my hand and put his face ina camera.

"Cause ain nobody on the phone" I said laughing at him cause he goofy asl "so whatchu wanna do today now that you all the way up" I asked him while he sat up and looked over at me "it don't matter" he said while I nodded my head and I got an idea.

"I'm gonna take you onna date" I said drummin my hands on the bed while he looked at me confused "what?" He asked me while I rolled my eyes "I'm gonna take you on ah date" I repeated again making him shake his head and close his eyes "what nun of your gf ever took you on ah date before?" I said smirking while he frowned hard and shook his head.