11

East POV:

I woke up and turned ova seein buka. I feel much fuckin better ion even kno wtf I had but ion want it again. I'm glad I feel better cause now we can go too six flags and actually hang wit da group Nd she don't gotta stay hea and take care of me.

Shawty told slime take Kea

I laughed at my thought and got outta bed lookin at da time which read 1 and we got tickets ta go at 3 so I'm glad I woke up. Ik Zamora organized ass probably up already.

Esther was knocked tf out slobin and all making me laugh. Her hair was all ova da place so I took the ponytail holder offa ha wrist and tied her hair up into ah ponytail.

I got up and went ova to the bathroom. I used it and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I seen we ain't got no mo towels and washcloths so I put my slides on.

I kissed buka forehead and she woke up "hm?" She asked me still sleep "I'm finna go get us some mo towels and stuff" I told her while she nodded ha head and turned ova huggin ah pillow.

She ah nut.

I went towards the door and took da keycard. Steppin out of my room I walked to da elevator and seen some girls in it with some swimsuits on. That reminded me we needa go down ta da pool befo we leave.

I walked in the elevator and da girls started giggling so I turned around and mugged them making them shut up. Who tf giggles early inna mornin? Ion want none of yall so shut up.

The elevator dinged and I got out of there and they was walking the same way I was and I realized the pool was at the end of da hall so I side stepped and let dem go first. Ion like ppl walkin behind me it's fuckin irritating.

"Hello sir what can I help you with?" The clerk asked and I just rolled my eyes. Why they do damn cheery in the morning but I guess it's there code of conduct.

"Can I get some mo towels and shit" I said and she nodded her head and turned around goin to da back and came back out with 4 washcloths and 2 towels.

"Here you are" She said and I nodded and left going back up to my room.

••••••••••••••••

"You sure you feel betta?" Buka asked me fa the millionth time I turned around and mugged ha "girl whatd I just say" I asked her and she looked ova at me "okay damn" she mumbled and I chuckled.

"Ian neva been to six flags" she told me while I shrugged "I went three times befo" I told her while she nodded and then mugged me "what?" I asked ha cause why tf she lookin at me like dat.

"I was soooo ready ta have ah hot girl summa" she said "den you came and fucked it up" she finished and I laughed "you wasn't havin no hot girl summa even if i wasn't hea" I told her ass the truth cause if it wasn't fa us she'd be in da damn house she don't like going no whea.

"It's giving disrespectful" she said while puttin on ha shoes it was 2:20 and we had to leave like 10 minutes ago but we ain care.

"Alright I'm ready" she said stompin to get her shoes on and I nodded.

We went down the elevator and stuff and met up with the group. Everybody but Tyler and Brandon was here and I'm pretty sure Dey ass was fuckin.