2.

"Jungkook-ssi, you're being called for your semester examination", Namjoon the school secretariat called him from the waiting room.

Jungkook took a deep sigh as he prepared himself, as he stood up and went inside to the auditorium hall, as he bowed to his piano accompanist.

Jungkook was a fourth year violin student at the Seoul music university.

He was doing his term examination for his semester 1 finals, he was performing a renowned piece, the Adiago from Violin Concerto No.9 in A minor, Op.104.

He bowed to his examiners with his accompanist before they took postion.

The violin ever so gently rested against his upper chest area, as he used his neck to support it.

The examiners gave him a nod to begin, as he did so, with his accompanist.

The music was played beautifully as his fingers danced against the chord strings, switching from note to note as he handled his bow with proficiency, moving it in different angles to create the sounds he needed.

He hit the notes with accuracy just like he practiced, as he was playing with music.

As the song was coming to an end, he never stopped his pin point precision, and when the song ended, he lingered his fingers on the last string a moment for the vibrato, before placing it lower and bowing, waiting for them to dismiss him.

"Can you try the 7th line with a decrescendo?" A request came from one of the examiners as he stood shocked.

That wasn't normal for him.

He looked to see who it was as he was shocked to see the pride of the college, Jennie Kim sitting there as one of the examiners.

Everyone knew her here, being she was a worldwide recognised pianist and was the pride of koreas classical community.

She was the youngest candidate to participate in one of the world renowned competitions, where many different ages come and gather.

The Svetislav piano tournament.

It was held in Germany and most people in Korea couldn't even dream of winning.

Participated? Certainly. But winning felt like a dream.

So when she, being only 21 won the tournament at a whopping first place, she was instantly praised and many became her fans, of various ages.

She played multiple pieces on the piano and was known to have feather like fingers that glided across the piano as if it were dreamlike.

Being able to pull of any piece, she was a national treasure for koreas music community.

And I'm not talking about kpop or what not, I meant classical.

Jennie never got to finish college, as right after the big win she was always gone for competitions left and right, and so she had to drop out during her second year towards the beginning.

Otherwise she would have been towards the end of her semester 3 in the same college.

Yes, she's younger than Jungkook.

Jennie also became even more popular when people learned that she was not so well off in the beginning, and that all the competition money she earned went to her moms hospital bills.

Her father died when she was a kid of pancreatic cancer, and so she was left all alone for her mother.

Now her mother is all right, but she isn't all too rich.

She earns well, well enough to be considered rich in the beginning stages, but many here at the university had more money through their family.

Nowadays, people in classical music had to have that to pursue a career, since their career doesn't pay all too well.

They earn a smaller wage than most jobs, so that's why when people who are not as well off graduate they go on to become music produces or show organisers rather than actual performers.

Jungkook was also rich, as his parents were both from well paid professions as his dad owned a dentist office branch while his mother was an executive manager and shareholder of a company in Korea, so he had money in his bank, but he always had a passion for music, so here he was.

Back on stage, Jungkook stood over whelmed by her presence .

However he knew it wasn't the time to be in that emotion.

He took a sharp breath before nodding and turning to the line, as he started playing how he asked.

He turned back once done to her, and she still had her poker face on that scared him a little.

She just blankly nodded at him.

Turning down she seemed to have marked him but he couldn't make out what, as she was sitting further down below.

"You may leave now" she said as he nodded and picked up his violin leaving the room in dismay at his performance.

"I didn't think it was bad till now, did I mess up a line?" He asked himself as he walked back to the waiting room.

Lucky for them, semester examination scores are given on the same day, so he didn't have to wait too long.

An hour or two passed as he sat in anxiousness with the other contestants there.

They all were talking about the guest examiner and how she was apparently quite good looking.

Time passed by excruciatingly slow before he heard the scores were out.

He basically sprang to his feet rushing to the board to check his name beginning from the last placers to the top.

But what he didn't expect, was to be at the very top, beating even the person who always placed at the highest who was now in second place.

He stood shocked before looking at his scores, seeing the different numbers.

10.10.10.10.9.

He saw who the 9 was given from and immediately knew she was much stricter than his own professors and quite excruciating at that.

There was no form of Leniency at all as he saw that she failed multiple students.

He went to discuss his scores with his professor who shocked him by saying that if he did the decrescendo badly she would have given him an 8.

His 9 was the highest score she gave all day, and that was big.

He complimented and cheered him a bit before bidding goodbye as Jungkook left with a smile on his face.

He felt satisfied at his scores as the tension eased from his shoulders quickly.

Smiling he left the campus as classes get cancelled during exam times.