18.

Jennie was in the rehearsal room again.

She was getting prepared for her big competition.

The final one, the Mark of the end of the tour.

It would be her ending statement for the long tour that lasted six months, which right after she would practically start doing short ones again.

She was set to release new music soon however, her debut as someone releasing piano music.

She didn't know if she was up to it though.

Sighing she sat down, at the piano once again, as she used her napkin to wipe the keys.

Her hands lingered over the keys as she took a sharp breath.

She would be playing one of the hardest pieces of piano in history, something that's rarely attempted.

Sure she has rehearsed it before, but final rehearsals always get her nervous.

She started lowering her hand, as she thought she finally broke her cold curse, but anxiousness targeted her once again as she was caught with her hand mid air.

Thinking she wasn't going to be able to do it, she began lowering her arm, but someone else held her hand, placing them on the keys for her.

Looking back she saw Jungkook there, as he gave her a reassuring smile and a small pat on her shoulder.

"You can do it, just try it. Okay?" He said smiling as she returned a small one, facing the piano.

He sat beside her, on the second chair as she began playing.

Key by key, she didn't find herself hating it anymore.

For her, the small feeling of passion she used to have, hinted, instead of the cold, loathe, detest.

And just like that, she played every note perfectly, as her confidence started bubbling within her.

Hitting the last key, her hands came onto her lap, as she stared at the piano with a smile blooming across her face.

Jungkook held her shoulder, smiling proudly as well.

"I did it" she said as she looked up at him.

"You did, you did it very well too" he replied to her before pecking her lips.

She smiled again.

Standing behind the door, was Lisa as she saw the interaction.

She had seen Jungkook enter the rehearsal room earlier and she followed him.

When she saw Jennie was there, she stood outside looking at them, and now she was burning in jealousy.

He was the person who she thought was the one, and instead of her having her happy ending with her, Jennie had taken it.

Her feet stood outside, as a bitter frown was spread against her own face, but jumped in shock as someone spoke.

"They're sweet aren't they?" Taehyung asked from behind her, as she looked back.

"You think so?" She said as she began walking, a little embarrassed she was caught.

He followed behind.

"I really do, but why do I get the feeling you don't?" Asking the obvious.

"Because I don't."

"And why is that"
Taehyung asked further prying as he two kept walking down the hallway, walking further from the rehearsal room the other two were in.

"Because I don't like Jennie" she replied simply as he looked shocked.

"Didn't you say she doesn't talk, what could she have done that made you not like her?"the latter asked confused on her reasoning.

"She didn't do anything, yet apparently that was enough for him to notice her, rather than the one who's been trying all along."

"What? What do yo- oh. You like Jungkook don't you?" He asked in realisation as he faced her.

"Mhm" Lisa replied not even denying his understanding.

"You know, that's a stupid reason not to like Jennie" he said facing forward as she paused.

"No it's not.  I really thought he was the one this time. We got along really well, and yet this happened. She didn't even approach him first, yet she got him. She got the one person I liked" she replied frustrated at the event.

"You know Lisa, just because this didn't work out doesn't mean you won't have more opportunities in the future. You're smart, and attractive for females relatively. I'm sure there's going to be others in the future. Dont shoot yourself down because of one guy. You know whatever you girls call it, sisters before misters or something? Yeah that."

He started as he looked at her.

She seemed to be listening to him further.

"Plus, liking someone and love doesn't work on who tries and who doesn't always. Sometimes, those things just happen. Like Jungkook and Jennie, they've always had this chemistry regardless. That should not be a reason for you to dislike her. On too of that, Jennie really admires you" he said breaking the news as she stood agape.

"She what?" Lisa asked not being able to apprehend the news that Taehyung had just uttered.

"She really admires you" the other said repeating his point to her.

"For what? Why?" Lisa asked yet not believing what she heard.

"She wishes she was as brave as you. No matter how tough Jennie might look, she's fragile and sensitive in reality. She tried to show people that words don't affect her, but they really do. She had insomnia, anxiety and other things. She always wished she could stand up for herself like you do, and that she could be as confident as you"
He said as Lisa stood there sinking the information in.

"Really?"

"Really. And that's why you shouldn't hate someone on that basis. Sure it might be awkward now, but I really feel you could be good friends with her. She's really nice once you get to know her, just shy. And I'm sure you'll find you're actual one, in terms of men I mean, sooner or later" he said smiling at the younger who nodded looking up.

"Thanks"

"No problem. Now let's go. I need to introduce you to this girl, Rosé I think? Yeah her. We have a jenkook fan club"