9.

Soon enough the first concert night of the orchestra came as they started to take their places on stage.

Un luckily for all of them, Jennie didn't have the time to rehearse with them, so a different pianist played with them earlier.

However even Jennie practiced so there wouldn't be a chance for them to mess up.

Jennie was getting her makeup done in the styling room right now, as her hair and outfit was done.

She was wearing a short black dress, that had a belted waistline that synched, showing her perfect hourglass figure, as it went up to reveal a sheer full neckline.

The dress was parted with black stiletto heels, and a not too over the top jewellery set that sat right amongst her 90° shoulders and deep collarbones.

Her perfect brunette hair was typed in a half up half do, with a few lose strands framing her sharp face shape, accentuating her facial features.

The dressing style was simple giving the attention of the audience upon the actual performance rather than the performers, but that would be hard as no one was capable of simply ignoring the captivating aura that always radiated of the cat like woman.

Looking at her nails, they were well maintained and trimmed, that were clear and free from any tinting substance taking a layer on top.

She sat there taking a few deep breaths as she kept her cold facade on, not letting her nervousness that bubbled deep inside her chest he visible on her face, and that seemed to be working.

The few organisers and staff that were around the back in the dressing rooms could be heard throwing words around of how confident she was and how she seemed to keep her head high, which in reality was far from what she was in fact facing.

Lisa stood in front of her, as she worked her fingers giving the brunette a makeup look, which didn't take much.

Sure she had to use a little bit of concealer to hide the circles and eye bags she had for some reason, which is probably lack of sleep from practising the instrument, but she didn't need to use any foundation on Jennie, as her skin was already perfectly good.

All she needed was to apply light make up, such as brown and gold shadow which brought out her deep alluring brown eyes, with the cat like form.

The mascara helped accentuate her lashes while the eye liner brought out sleek vibes from her.

She put the slightest tint to make the pink lips of hers seem a little darker, so it wouldn't be too contrasted and the lightest bits of contour and highlight, helping finish the look.

She finished it by spraying some setting spray carefully, to not get it in her eyes, before stepping away to gaze upon the finished look.

Jennie looked in the mirror her facial expression not changing once, as she didn't know how to show gratitude too well.

She thanked the blonde politely before standing up and making her way out as her cue call was on.

She saw the orchestra already set up outside as she stood at the door, inhaling deep breaths as she felt her chest getting slightly heavier.

She saw the crowd of audience that was there that night, here to do not much more than critic and observe the movements their hands made.

She was to only step out once her name was called, so her feet stood one step out back stage as the lights were casted upon the stage.

It was another session of performing for people all across, and it never gets easier for her each time.

The crowd changes and the music changes, but the person remains the same.

She still had to live up to that famous reputation that was set with her name in the community how.

That meant, she was not once allowed to mess or slip up in her performance.

This is the only career she has.

Unlike the other performing artists out there tonight, she didn't have rich parents backing her up, nor inheritance into businesses.

If her reputation fathoms here, it meant it would be nothing but a downward spiral for her.

If she was lucky she could be accepted as a professor, her choice of career once she retires from live performing all the time.

Gripping at the sides of her dress harder for a second with her right hand, she gave it a little squeeze before letting go and straightening herself.

The orchestra name was announced as all participants made a final bow and she prepared for her.

And just as expected, her name was called as she stepped out on to that stage, like multiple times before, oozing an aura of confidence and excellence.

She reached the piano and bowed to the audience before taking her seat at the stool which sat in front of the Steinway grand piano the event manager procured for the performance.

The starting notes played as Jennie began gliding her fingers across the black and white keys, with such fluidity you wouldn't believe she was 22 only.

The orchestra followed as they played their own sheets by their conductors captain.

People in the audience were in awe of the dynamic synchronicity of everyone, and how the woman who was the star of the show had not once showed a face of discomfort as she played the pieces with ease.

Everyone watched in admiration at her, as she sat there.

Jungkook however watched when he could feeling all the raw emotions he had felt from her playing this piece, which he hadn't felt of such before when she played others.

The emotion was so overwhelming he was wondering if he would accidentally mess up.

It sounded like music to his ears, which ironically is what he was playing that night as well.

But this music to him was far more harmonious and melodious than any other piece he had ever heard before.

And the woman playing it, Jennie kim, was one of a kind that couldn't be compared to anything.

She was his, one of a kind obsession.