12.

The small blip of a sound was made as the door
Opened and Jennie stepped in, with Jungkook tailing behind.

She took her shoes of at the entrance as the small but cozy room was revealed, with a queen size bed.

It wasn't a suite or anything too classy, but it was an individual room that had a bathroom.

They are gone for 6 months.

She placed her keycard in the slot that activated the electricity of the room, before hitting the lights that illuminated it.

Looking out the window you could see the variant lights that came from the Madrid down below.

She took of her coat placing it on the rack, as Jungkook placed the papers on the desk.

He observed the room as he took it all in, but froze once he saw the belongings on the night stand.

He knew she shouldn't be invading her privacy, but he could easily make out the anti depressants and sleeping pills sachets lying there, and even worse, half empty,

Jennie seemed to have noticed his silence, as she turned around, but also froze once she found what he was looking at.

Her mind seemed to have gone into panic, seeing that he was revealed to two of her big secrets the same day.

He faced her with alarm in his eyes.

"Please tell me those have been used for at least a few months, don't tell me It was only the last two
Weeks"
He pleaded as he faced her, begging for the answer he wanted.

If that's only what she used for the past two weeks, there was so much he didn't know.

She was.... hurting.

And he, was given proof.

His eyes were looking at her face intently, and they didn't form an approval which scared him.

Finally she opened her mouth to speak.

"You, you should, you should go back" she said meekly as she looked back up at him.

He started seeing emotion in her eyes, and they were of sadness.

He frantically shook his head.

"Not until you tell me, how many did you use. And for how long. Just give me an answer" he said as he looked at her even more intently.

"Just tell me something, I'll try to help" he begged staring straight at her.

"There's nothing to help. I have sleeping problems so I needed sleeping pills." She said as she faced away from him.

"Not that many! Even if I were to believe that ridiculous excuse, explain the, anti depressants.
There's no way you could have these many sleeping pills in such a short amount of time only for a sleeping issue. Jennie, just,..just talk  to me.
I'm here for you" Jungkook said as he tried to approach her.

"Why do you even care? You don't even know me properly and didn't 2 weeks ago!" She yelled in outburst as he never stopped.

Instead he was now closer than before, face to face with her as she was in arms reach.

"Because I care about you! So what if it's two weeks, I still care about you. And not just as friends, I always care about you!" He yelled back making her flinch.

"Stop lying! You don't care about me. You just care about the ideology of having me as someone close" she yelled back as that stung in his chest.

Is that what she thought he was doing.

Yet why didn't he want to stop.

He kept going instead.

"I do care about you! That's why I always look for you and at you! I don't care about whatever bullshit ideology you think I care for, because I don't. I care about you, I'm concerned about you, and I'm scared I'm going to lose you. Not her or him, you!" Jungkook exclaimed with sincerity showing in his eyes, which Jennie refused to look at.

"Pro-"

She started by asking him to prove it, but was instantly shut when she was pushed against the wall behind her and a pair of soft lips shut against hers, making her freeze in shock.

Her eyes were wide open as she saw Jungkook in front of her with his own eyes closed.

His head was lowered as he had his right hand gripping her face, to tilt it upwards so he could capture her lips.

Her world was in shock as she didn't expect this to happen, at all.

Jungkook pulled away after a moment, as his left hand was still against the wall, and his right now was under her chin, making her widened eyes stare right at his.

"Does this prove enough?" He blankly said as Jennie still stood there shocked, her eyes shifted direction to the side and her left fingers came up to her lips, still processing if what happened actually happened.

"D-did you just kiss me?" She asked breathlessly as he still looked at her with the same expression.

"Yes. And I don't regret it."

His reply made her insides flutter, for the first time in forever.

"How could you just kiss someone out of the blue to show you care?!" She replied making his look at her in amusement.

"I didn't only kiss you because of that." He replied as she faced him even more confused.

"Did you have an ulterior motive? Did you make a bet or something?"
She asked as the thoughts started to fill her with rage instead.

"Ani. No. I just kissed you, to show you what type of care I have for you..." he started before leaning closer towards her ear.

"The romantic kind" he said as that took her breath away.

She had no idea what to say nor how to respond at that moment, as she looked at him like he had gone absolutely nuts.

Oh wait.

That's not appropriate.

Absolutely crazy.

There we go.

Right, back to the story, like he had gone absolutely crazy.

He just let out a chuckle as he saw her so, before pulling away.

"It seems you had a lot on your mind before, which I changed. Now you have something new to think about, which I'm glad of. You get to think of me, and if you manage to fall asleep, which good luck with that, dream of me. I'll see you tomorrow."
He said patting her head before stepping out casually.

But as soon as the door closed he just let out a deep exhale.

"Oh lord, did I just... did I just do that? What the fuck.." he muttered as he didn't know where that confidence came from earlier and he was just trying to control himself from collapsing or running away from there.

"At least I got her to not think about the other stuff" he said as he messily made his way back, still not processing what happened earlier.

Mean while Jennie was still frozen in her spot.

He had just kissed her, and expected her to be okay after?

How was she supposed to focus, on anything?

"Yah Jeon Jungkook I will kill you one day?!" She yelled in frustration, but then softly muttering something right after.

"But I liked it"