Training

You and the Girls were at the mall.

Diana: By the white beard of Zeus, what is this place?

Y/n: Uh, The Mall?

Diana: I see.

Babs: Normal teenager lesson number one, never say stuff like... "By the white beard of Zeus." Lesson number two, you gotta look the part. 

She then hands Diana some clothes.

Babs: Bright colors, big logos, be bold!

Then Kara hands Diana some Leather.

Kara: Leather, lots and lots of leather.

Babs: Lesson 3, your phone is your life. Pics, emails, texts, shopping, social media, every single bit of knowledge mankind has ever known.

Then Jess hands her some other clothes.

Jessica: Uh, no leather. These were all made with organic cotton from Turkey.

Then Karen hands her some more clothes.

Karen: Dress to not draw attention to yourself. But not too much, or you risk drawing attention to yourself.

Then Babs pushes her into the dressing room.

Babs: Now, get in there and be normal.

A few minutes later...

It was a disaster.

Babs: Eugh. *gasps* I know, Accessories! 

Then Zee Tripped her over.

Zee: *sigh* Have you finished tormenting this poor girl? Then, allow me. detcefrep rennam lla ni stcefrep kool ["perfected manner all in perfects look"] Ta-da!

Y/N: Woah.

Jessica: Oh, she's good.

Barbara gasps.

Zee: Ladies and gentleman, may I present Diana Prince

Zee: Ladies and gentleman, may I present Diana Prince. Foreign exchange student from Greece. Geek chic.

Diana: And these garments give me the appearance of a typical mortal female adolescent?

Jessica: Oh yeah.

Zee: Oh, yes.

Y/N: I guess.

Diana: Good. Then it is my turn.

You and and girls were now on a roof.

Diana: If we are to be a team, then I must know your skills and abilities. *To Jess* You! Name, rank, skills!

Jessica: Uh... Hi, I'm Jess. I'm a cadet in something called the Green Lantern Corp. And... Oh boy. Well, see, I was given this power ring by these weird aliens. They are sort of like space cops and they patrol these different sectors....