She Might Be Giant

We see Karen as she's walking to the science building and texting with Babs.

Babs: "DUDE! OMG! #SoExcited!!! Can't wait for our BIG SURPRISE for the girls after school!"

Karen " I hope they like it." 

Then she gets hit by a ball.

"Hey, Beecher!"

It turned out to be the 2 bullies Doris Zeul and Leslie Wellis.

Doris: Heads Up.

She and Leslie Laugh.

Karen: Oh! um... Hi, Doris. Fancy meeting you here while I was taking the extra, extra long way to Chemistry class.

Doris: Hey! I went to Chemistry class once. I know where that is!

The Bullies laugh.

Doris: Tell you what. Why don't we escort you.

Doris and Livewire take Karen into the Locker room.

Karen: Uh... you guys...? Um... This isn't actually this Science building.

Doris: *Mocking Karen* "This isn't the Science building."  You see, Beecher, that's your problem. You irritate me. You bug me. You're a puny little insect.

Leslie: And you know what Doris does to bugs... She squashes them.

Doris: Yeah. *she grabs bumblebee's arms and starts hitting her* Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?

Karen: OK, Doris, very funny.

Leslie: You thought that was funny? Maybe you need a little time to yourself to think about how comedy works.

Doris: Yeah! Get in there and think about how comedy works!

She tries to push her into the locker, but Karen stops her.

Karen: Wait! I can do it myself.

She gets in and Doris closes the door.