Adventures In Bunnysitting

It was a weekend and Kara was asleep in her bed, when she heard the door knock.

Kara: ugh... Stupid super-hearing.

Jeremiah: Kara, your friends are here.

She groans.

Kara: Who's coming over here this early?

The door then suddenly flung open, revealing the guests to be You and Zee.

Zee: : Hello Kara dear, my pride and joy.

Kara: Pride and huh?

Zee: This is Blackberry Hazel von Hausle III, and this is Dandelion Pipkin de Heisenplay.

Kara: Okay. Why are they in my room and why is Y/N here?

Zee: Uh, hello. We had a whole text thing about it last night. Y/N is here to keep an eye on you.

Y/N: That's right!

Kara: Whatev.

Zee: Please, Kara! You simply cannot flake on me now! This is my very first paid performance as a solo magician, and I need you to care for my two little lovelies while I'm away.

Kara: Can't you just take them with you? Aren't they, you know, part of your act or something?

Zee: [scoff] These are magical rabbits, my dear.They might be a bit much for a children'sbirthday party. Now, where can I put them?

Kara: I don't know, put them over there.

But the floor was messy.

Zee: On this floor? Ugh. Hold these. Now, there are only a few simple rules to bear in mind. First, they must be given only organic vegetables....

Kara was ignoring everything Zee said, while you wrote everything down.

Zee: ....no cooler than 57 degrees Fahrenheit, that's around 13.5 degrees Celsius. Ooh, and very important, when it's time for their brushing-

Kara: Wait-wait-wait.... How long are you gonna be GONE??

Zee: Eh, no more than an hour. Now, as to the brushings. 

Y/N: Uh-huh... 

You said as you wrote it down.

Zee: Three strokes gently to the left...

Y/N: Uh-huh... 

Zee: Then five strokes gently to the right.

Y/N: Uh-huh- 

Kara slapped the notepad out of your hands onto the floor as you tried to pick it back up.

Kara: Yeah, yeah, We got it.

Zee was about to leave.

Zee: Oh! also, there is one more rule.

Kara: Dude!

Zee: Th-th-th-this is the most important rule of all. You're not, under any circumstances, to put these two together. Do you understand?

Y/N: Sure, okay.

Kara: Whatev.

Zee: *squeal* Thank you, Guys! Mummy's gonna miss you lovelies. See you soon! Byeee!!

She leaves.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere....