Bored

Chaewon's pov

It's a Saturday afternoon. You'd think that me being THE Kim Chaewon, I'd be busy this weekend but in reality... I'm not. Eunbi, Hyewon, Chaeyeon and Sakura are out somewhere, Wonyoung, Nako, Hitomi and Yuri went to get ice cream and didn't invite me
( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ) Yena and Yujin are at Saturday detention for ditching the first two periods yesterday. I'm pretty sure I saw them walking to mcdonalds just as the bell went. And Minju... I actually don't know what's she's doing.

I was contemplating on whether I should call her or not because if I do and she's busy, I'll disturb her. Or maybe she's not busy and bored like me too.

My phone was right in front of me but I just looked at it not moving a muscle. What if she's doing her homework and I'm interrupting her, what if she's asleep, wait no it's 12 pm she'd be awake by now but what if she's out with someone. Damn.. how to be that person-

I took my phone stopping me from imagining anything else. The phone rang a few times and she finally picked up.

"Minju! Are you busy?"

"Hi eonni, no I'm not busy why?"

"Oh I was wondering if we could hang out, everyone else is out right now and I'm bored"

"Oh okay sure! I'll be there in a bit"

"Okay see you then!"

I hung up the phone with my lips curved upwards probably reaching my eyes, I swear I looked creepy but I didn't care, all I cared about was Minju coming to my house.

We haven't hung out, just us two in awhile so I was happy. It was either that or my gay was showing, it was probably my gay showing (◕‿◕)

~•~•~•~

A/n Hi yes I'm back but I don't think anyone really cared... anyways... I'm still not over the news of our 12 precious girls disbanding so I'm making this ff out of distraction from the saddness and I'm looking back at all the happy memories. Let's wish our girls the best for their future and support them!