Secret

"Hey Minju! Mind if I come over again?" She asked on the phone

Days have passed since that scene at the park and the two have been going out a lot more. Their friends questioned this but every time they were going to answer, they were interrupted.

"Sure eonni!" Minju exclaimed excitedly

~

Chaewon rang the door bell as she waited, playing with the sleeves of her hoodie. Soon enough Minjoo open the door with a smile "Sorry if you were waiting long"

"I didn't wait that long so it's fine" The younger's smile reaching her eyes

They walk in, again not planning anything and just going with the flow. Unknowingly, the two girls ended up on the couch, the feeling of deja vu came in but both could care less.

A comfortable silence filled the house as neither of them talked but enjoyed their presence. Minju stood up to grab the remote but was pulled by Chaewon as she engulfed her into her arms.

"Minju.. can I tell you a secret"

~

Hands intertwined as they walked through the dark empty streets. It was already late but both Chaewon and Minjoo decided to go for a walk in the cold breeze and glistening of the moonlight.

It was comfortable, too comfortable for Chaewon's liking. She liked it- no she loved it yes.. but she couldn't get the courage to tell the younger a 3 word sentence, which suddenly became uncomfortable to her

Chaewon stopped in her tracks making Minju stop too. The younger's face wasn't very visible but Chaewon knew she was confused "Minjoo let's make a pact"

"A pact?" Minjoo asked still as confused as a few moments ago

"Sure why not?" Chaewon replied, happiness obvious in her tone

"But eonni, why a pact? It's not like we're in war or something" They began walking again but in a slow and steady pace

Chaewon giggled upon hearing Minju's response "no I mean like, we can't keep secrets from each other, we can keep secrets from the others but not from each other ya know?"

"Okay then.. do we have to tell each other everything we've been keeping?"

"I didn't think of that but now that you mention it, yes!" Chaewon grinned know this would be the right time to say everything to her best friend "you start first"

Minju internally screamed regretting her words "I- um"

Another soft giggle came from Chaewon "do you want me to start first then?"

She earned a hum from Minju allowing her to continue "okay starting off with something I did a few years ago, you remember that time when Yena eonni got in trouble for filling your locker with love letters on valentines day"

"Mhm.."

"Actually that was me, I just blamed in on Yena eonni for making me ask Tomi out as a prank, I was hella embarrassed when she just walked away like she saw someone throwing up"

Hearing the story, Minju remembered something "speaking of that time.. I actually cried for 3 days straight"

Confusion filled Chaewon's head "what do you mean?"

"I got upset when you asked out Hiichan.." With those words Chaewon knew why

The night went on with them revealing everything as the walked and walked. Soon arriving back at Minju's house soon which meant that Chaewon had to go home.

"Before I go.." The ssamu girl held on to the pepe frog's wrist

"For now let's keep us a secret" She pulled her in connecting their lips

Minju's arms snaked around to Chaewon's nape pulling her closer, while the older's hands were on Minju's waist. Tilting their heads to the side allowing their deeper access as Chaewon dominated.

They pulled away when air suddenly became an issue. Chaewon's head rested on Minju's shoulder, their bodies pressed against each other in a comforting way

"Just stay over, it's too late I don't want you going home this late at night" The tone in Minju's voice made her suggestion sound more like a command

"Okay~" Chaewon pulled away then pecked the girl in front of her before they went inside

That night they fell asleep in each other's arms.

~•~•~•~

Hello!! Idrk what to say here so I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Tomorrow I'll post a continuing of this chapter