𝙤𝙣𝙚 ~𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

☆ミ

Third person Pov:

It's something that doesn't happen on purpose or right away- first, you arrive at UA and you're blessed with Aizawa as your homeroom teacher. And lucky, lucky him- you're a wonderful student. Smart and bold and eager to learn. Your quirk is something different to his- a cat with a intense strength and senses- and you're always so head-strong and attentive when you come to him for advice on how to use it, how to improve, how to be better. Sensei, I just want to do my best.

You quickly become his favorite the more he helps you and it's a pleasant surprise when he finds the two of you have some common ground beyond quirks. Movies, books, shows, food- your tastes are similar and it's easy to talk to you about things beyond the strict realm of what he should stick to.

You're just so...easy to get along with. Relaxing. And, god, it's such a nice change to have a student that is constantly working on improving, that lights up so much when given praise and absorbs every bit of advice that you can. You're intelligent, not brainless and it's no surprise when he realizes that he has a soft spot for you.

Your second year is a little rough- new homeroom teacher, internships, work studies, all the competition that comes with making a name for yourself in the hero world. Even though he's not your teacher anymore, you can't help wander back to him for advice and a familiar comfort. Aizawa, for his part, is content enough to keep guiding you along- will listen to you as you fret and worry and question yourself. His calm words and solid advice are always enough to raise your confidence again and the little sessions you two have will end with you nodding in determination and saying Sensei, I promise I'll make you proud.

He already knows you will- you work hard and you're so eager for his approval, always chasing after success and the reward of a pat to a head and your favorite sensei telling you good job. you did well. i'm proud of you. (He never doles out praise like that but, god, do you work hard to earn it- you deserve your sensei's approval and compliments. You always work so hard. for him.

The third year is a bit easier, but it's tiring- you're working properly as a hero now and juggling balancing school and being an acting sidekick. You still come to your sensei for help and it fills him with satisfaction whenever he hears how you've blossomed under his instruction.

This is the year, too, when his gaze keeps trailing after you, when he finally realizes just how much he enjoys your sarcastic tones and your wide eyes, the way you nearly melt when he gives you praise.