𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

☆ミ

Third person Pov:

Shota took a step back from where you where sprawled out on his desk. He unzipped his fly and slid down his pants and boxers revealing his throbbing cock.

He inhaled and took a step forward near you exposed cunt. He slowly but surly slid himself into you brushing past your cervix.

"You're─fuck─such a good girl." The feeling of Aizawa's pulsing tip hitting against your cervix at each rough and intense thrust made you want to scream solely in only pleasure.

he bent down closer to you, wrapping his warn calloused hand around your neck, while the other gripped your waist as a way to tell you nothing will hurt you.

He pulled out of you all the way just to ram back into you completely.

The way his girth stretches at your warm and fleshy insides at each thrust of his hips ever so wonderfully is too much to handle all at once. Well, despite the fact this is your first time, there was three inches of his exposed cock that wouldn't fit inside .

Aizawa runs his calloused hands softly up and down your shaking thick melanin thighs that laid spread across his wooden desk. As his hands move greedily around your frame it sends a shiver through your body making your back arch deeper against the desk, which left Shota yearning for more contact between you two.

He wasn't just in this for sex, no. He realized while holding you like this, he wants you for the long haul. The warm smell of cocoa butter that filled his nose sent him into a bliss. He wanted this moment forever. In that moment, Shota wanted to call you his.

With a few rough thrusts, Aizawa begins rocking his hips against yours as you gasp, trying your hardest not to let a loud and high pitched moan, though just knowing that you can't turns you on even more.

"You know, Y/n, your such a perfect girl. Such a perfect little slut who likes fucking her teacher for the fun of it. Fucking me just for pleasure. Yeah you like that my perfect little kitten? Yeah, your all mines." He groans deeply, kissing your neck before leaning down and leaning his clothed chest against your exposed breasts. His lips next to your ear, feeling his warm vibrating breath against your ear as he moaned was enough to make you feel pure ecstasy.

The way his voice flows through your ears like the sea brushing up against the sand, the way it vibrates at each groan against your soft caramel neck made your claws come out, gripping his back and leaving claw marks. This made Aizawa's dick pulsate, making his voice crack as he groaned. The crack of his voice sent you over the edge. It was like a cat eating a whole bag of cat nip, it made you high and hooked on the feeling, it made your back arch, and made your eyes roll to the back of your head.