𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

☆ミ

Third person Pov:

As Y/n stepped through the front door of her house, she immediately collapsed on the couch.

She was well aware she was in over her head, but she didn't care.

Her heart and heat we're thinking more than her brain. Never once did she actually consider what could happen, ESPECIALLY if her dad found out.

But she was carefree as ever. Pleasure and love was the only thing on her mind. Aizawa, her teacher, the only man who could make her happy and please her.

"if only i was older..." Y/n mumbled as she gazed at the ceiling.

Snapping out of her starstruck daydreaming, She lifted herself off the couch and making her way to the liquor cabinet.

Drinking was always a good option. No matter how crappy Y/n felt, she would turn to shots of mango vodka.

-', 🖇🥛
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
After about 15 shots, tears and shouting,

Y/n listened to the knocks at the front door from her room. Too drunk to even comprehend the 7 missed calls 18 texts and random knocking at the door, until silence fell upon her ears.

The knocks were comforting a bit so she was a bit distraught when they stopped.

Getting up and making her way downstairs, She used her quirk to navigate through the dark.

"y/n are you home?"

You were bent over on the wall, claws dug in deep to support your own weight.

"y/n?" You heard the hard groggy voice shout out to you.

With your face dusted a hot red and your school uniform unbuttoned, revealing your melanin clevage, you lifted your head up and stared your lover right in the eyes.

"Ahh~ im right here"

You moved over to Aizawa, holding on to his shoulders while he held your waist to keep you from falling.

"Wha...look at my man all cut up.." You slurred.

"What's wrong with you? Are you drunk??" Aizawa asked.

You did hear a damn thing he said. You were lost in your own horny world.

"Hmm...let me kiss it better for you!" You stood on your tippy toes and pecked his lips.

You wanted more. Eager to get to him you kissed harder, causing you both to fall on the floor with your tongues locked together as aizawa felt on your ass.

He was in shock. Normally you make the first move, but he knew something was wrong with you.

"not now, my dirty kitten." He whispered pushing you off.

"I want you sober if im going to fill you up.." He stared into your eyes gripping your chin.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫
┊         ┊       ☪︎⋆
┊ ⊹
✯ ⋆      ┊ . ˚
          ˚✩

pt 1 of 2 😏!