𝙩𝙬𝙤

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜★

☆ミ

Third~person Pov:

"Alright class, that's it for today's lesson. Make sure you turn in your essay on costume development and I will see you tomorrow." Aizawa said while looking into your yellow orbs.

You were infatuated with this man. Everything about him.

From the heavy smell of axe, to his messy stubble, and to his soft and warm, but calloused hands.

The bell rang, snapping you out of your admiral thoughts.

You quickly grabbed all your notebooks of your desk and slid them into your bookbag. Standing up, you pulled down your skirt a little to cover your underwear. Flipping your blonde faux lock over your shoulder, you walked off.

Everyone in the classroom was in awe. They loved your skin, your curves, your everything.

"Y/n, Please stay behind. We need to have a talk about your grades." Aizawa said sternly.

───────── ·  ·  ·  · ♡

with a sigh he presses his lips back to yours causing you to whine into him. the feeling of your tongues tongue intertwining and his lips moving with yours was far more rough and eager than before.

You had to forcefully suppress the urge to buck your hips against him and moan out for how badly you needed him.

His big hands grab the softness of your thighs, gripping the doughy flesh between his fingers before pulling you further down atop his cock. you sigh into his mouth at the feeling of it against you, hips rocking into him. the friction against your clit was so good and you can practically feel yourself drooling cream through your little panties.

His hand travels to your hip, fumbling fingers finding the zipper of your skirt as he continues cupping and licking your breasts. he takes his time worshiping and kissing your skin, leaving no part untouched. his fingers reach to tug at your zipper but before that, his eyes met yours for your permission. "can i, angel? he whispers.

He brings his mouth back to your puffy clit, grazing it over with his teeth gingerly before sucking it into his mouth. he pulls away and presses another kiss to it, eyes peeking up from in between your legs to see the way tears webbed through your eyelashes and your lips trembled. "shhh," he coos. " 's okay baby." he grazes his thumb over your inner thigh reassuringly, silently telling you he'll take care of you

A broken moan found its way past your lips, messy cunt fluttering around his fingers. Shota forced himself to tare his gaze away from your cunny to see the tears streaming down your face accompanied by the blissful and dumb expression you wore. the way your breasts bounced with each thrust of his ring cladded fingers was hypnotizing. "dumb little baby, can't even answer can you? 's okay, dumb sluts don't have to think."

"Good girl." he cooed, tongue softly tracing circles on your clit, working you through the crashing waves of your orgasm as you trembled underneath him. he smirked at the way your cunt would flutter and quiver in sensitivity, hips wiggling in an futile attempt to escape his mouth because it was becoming too much. "messy little slut." he grunts.

"Fuck." he groans. the longing to feel the unclothed heat of you caused his cock to throb against the rough material of his pants. he was so worried about confessing to you that he had completely forgot about what would come next if you reciprocated his feelings. he didn't even have time to think about it because clearly his cock was thinking more than his brain.

┏━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┓

 ┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥... 🌸
⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣
⠇ ⊹ ⠇
✧ ⋆ . °
° ✦