Chapter 2: Under the Mountains

"Kinkajou!!" Kinkajou opened her eyes which felt like heavy raindrops. Kinkajou sat up feeling a  piercing pane in her back. Sharp jagged rocks where tucked in her scales. Moon winced not at Kinkajou but someone and something else.

Suddenly a SkyWing and MudWing flew in. One of them muttered, "That's a NightWing." While the other one sniggered, "No way. Cuz that's a RainWing!" Kinkjou sneered and circled Moon defensively. 

"Like that thing could actually hurt me." He chuckled. Kinkajou always knew she was thought of as cheerful and usless, but she felt a huge burst of anger. The SkyWings laugh grew qieuter. Moon whispered, "Kinkajou careful. You don't know what that SkyWi-" Kinkajou's venom burst out of her mouth. It took so MUCH courage. Kinkajou thought she should never do that again! The venom hit the Skywings wing and the MudWing jumped back. The SkyWing ran out of the room screaming, "Boar-do something-do something!" Boar as Kinkajou had figured was the MudWing jumped at Kinkajou but missed. He hissed "Do you want me to use my venom on you too? Cause I gladly will." Kinkajou said trying to sound fierce-yet it was so so hard to.  She knew she wasn't going to do it again- but it worked. "You stupid venom-spitter!" He spat. Kinkajou wanted to fly away and never come back- but the warmth of Moon's scales held her back. She could barely look fierce anymore. But she glared at the SkyWing full of anger. Tthe SkyWing called out "We have an agressive venom-spitter- in the prison cave he added his voice sounding shaky. uh-oh! Kinkajou thought. "Not good." Moon gulped. "Are you okay?" Moon asked practically terrified. "Yeah- this may sound really weird but it- kinda felt good." Kinkajou blurted out the last part. 

"Do we really have to meat Burn-" Kinkajou started. "Not unless we escape in time." Moon said a little to determined. Which matter of factly scared Kinkajou.

Suddenly a Dark Brown MudWing with a huge scar across his underbelly said in a really deep voice, "Queen Burn will be here at Sunset." He sneered at Kinkajou. "Let's hope you're alive by then so you can live a little longer." He snorted. Two SkyWing guards came in and the MudWing flew out of the room. Kinkajou knew it was going to be fine. It- it had to. The two SkyWings where sneering at the doorway. 

"We have to get out of here before Burn gets here. Burn will kill us surely when she meets us- It's what she does!" Moon panicked yet still whispering. Kinkajou nodded her head trying to look fierce like Moon was.  

"That MudWing scared me!" Kinkajou yelped. 

"Don't listen to him." Moon whispered reassurignly.

"I read his mind- he-he's trying to scare us. Don't worry." Moon stammered

"Okay." Kinkajou let out a small breath. One of the SkyWing guards eyed Moon. 

a while later...

"It's almost sunset" Kinkajou panicked worriedly. "I know. I have a plan." Moon said. "Hey! You over there!" Moon shouted. "Yeah?" The SkyWing asked. "We support Burn." Kinkajou stammered. 

"We think we know where Blister is- we want to stop her!" Kinkajou shouted. "like I'm going to believe some NightWing and her venom-stinking friend!?" He said laughing. The other guard got up and said: "Get Boarhunter!" "Wait!" Kinkajou said. "If you let us go- we promise we'll be back by sunset." Moon added, "Not to be later for Burn of course. Haha!" Moon shouted to Kinkajou as if she had planned to say this,

"It won't be long until Blister will leave!"  The SkyWing snorted, "Liars NightWings. Think they're smart!" 

"I'm-I'm not lying!" Moon scowled. We'll let Bun decide that." He snorted.

The lighter SkyWing said "Burn can decide  weather you're leaving or not."

"Lunch Break!" Shouted a MudWing from the loud speakers. The SkyWings raised their eyebrows and left the room closing the boulders. "Good luck." Snorted the dark Red- Ish one.

Moon and Kinkajou sat there hoplesly. Suddenly Kinkajou heard a "Get them!" 

Bang! 

clash!

"This way!" She heard avoice sounding like qibli's.

Moon jolted up. 

"I heard Winter just outside! qibli too!"

"In here!" Kinkajou screeched. The boulder was opening yet there were gaurds gaurding the door.

"You came!" Moon yelled. Winter rolled his eyes yet he looked proud. "Quick!" qibli yelled. 

"They're after us!" Moon and Kinkajou flew out of the cave. Winter and qibli fending off dragons. There were SkyWings chasing Kinkajou and Moon. The last thing Kinkajou saw was Qibli and his sunset yellow scales shove her out of the way and...

SLAM!

Darkness.