Chapter Twenty-Five: "Was he big?"

Shorter chapter again.

This story is coming to an end! I'm predicting one or two more chapters after this one.

Chapter Twenty-Five: "Was he big?"

"Where is everyone?" I ask, snuggling closer to Max.

He sighs, rubbing my arm lightly, "Hiking."

I lean up onto my elbow, looking down at him.

"So we're alone?"

He nods.

I lean in to kiss him, pressing down on his lips lightly. He responds back immediately, pushing me down and onto my back. I wrap my arms around his neck, scratching down his back as he deepens the kiss, pushing his tongue into my mouth.

I feel his hands start to move downwards, stopping on my waist. I pull back from the kiss, keeping my hands on his back as he starts attacking my neck. A quiet moan escapes from my mouth, encouraging him to lick and suck in the same spot on my neck even harder.

I pull his face back up to mine, meeting his lips again. I thrust my hips up out of instinct, feeling his hands move closer to my core.

He pulls back, breathing deeply. "Is this okay?"

I look into his eyes and nod.

He meets my lips again, his hand cupping me and rubbing lightly. He starts to rub me slowly over my underwear.

"Max," I say, and he pauses. "I've never done this before."

I feel his hand start to move away slowly. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," I quickly respond. "I just thought you should know."

He nods his head, bringing his hand back as he kisses my forehead.

He starts to rub me a little faster, a burning feeling building up in my lower stomach. My nails dig into his back as he kisses me again, pushing my underwear to the side.

When his fingers hit a sensitive spot, my hips thrust upwards and I moan into his mouth. He slowly pushes one finger inside of me, going in and out slowly and rubbing me with his thumb at the same time.

I pull back from the kiss, placing my face in his neck as he hits a certain spot inside of me. My body explodes in pleasure and he helps bring me down from my high. I moan loudly, out of breath.

He pulls his hand away, and I see his fingers glistening with moisture. He kisses me again and asks, "You okay?"

"Yeah."

He starts to get up, but I stop him.

"When do you think they will be home?"

He plops down beside me again, and I notice his bulge in his shorts.

"Maybe an hour. Why?"

I pull him back towards me, kissing him again.

I trail my hand down his stomach, palming him through his shorts.

He pulls away. "You don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with."

I peck him on the lips. "Max, I'm ready."

He pauses. "What?"

I smile. "Do you have a condom?"

"Uh-um," he stutters, getting out of bed and grabbing a condom from his suitcase.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asks again.

I take off my shirt, leaving me just in my panties. "I'm positive."