Chapter Thirty Four: Feelings

As the morning sun disturbs his sleep, the bluehead's sqwirms in annoyance as he hides his face from the sunlight. As he is almost awake he can feel the warmth radiating off something next laying next to him. More precisely someone who has their hands around the bluehead's body holding him.

Knowing it was his husband, Taehyung snuggles more into the ravenette's chest who sighed in contend making the bluehead smile. He slowly opened his eyes to see Jungkook's sleeping face which was the softest thing.

He couldn't help but admire the Idol's beauty, his black hair which usually gave him an intimidating aura now emitting fluffiness as some of the locks fell into his face. His tattoos peaking through the sweatshirt he was wearing. Sure the sunlight disturbed his sleep but seeing how the ravenhead's face glowed under the sunlight made him slowly smile at the morning sun.

"how much more beautiful can you get Kook" Tae mumbled softly before pecking the younger's forehead and the sleeping figure now snuggled into him whining as he felt the sunlight.

Taehyung chuckled not loud enough to wake his husband who was had his head pressed on to the bluehead's chest. It was a Monday and both of them needed to go to work so he slowly removed the younger's hand from his body and placed a pillow instead to hold.

He freshened up and wore his clothes before going down to the kitchen. Jungkook was usually the one who makes breafast saying he won't let his blueberry go to work with empty stomach and today his blueberry wanted him to sleep well so he decided to make food for them instead.

He started making Gyeran-mari(korean egg roll). He about to finish making them when he felt two arms snaking around his waist. He didn't need to look back as he knew it was his husband holding him so he continued cooking while the younger held him resting his head on Tae's shoulder.

"You left me with a pillow" Jungkook murmured, the sleepiness making his voice more deeper and hoarse which successfully send shivers down the bluehead's spine. Maybe that was the motive.

"You were sleeping peacefully and it looked too cute to disturb" Tae teased turning off the gas as he finished

"Too cute?" the younger mumbled with amusement

"Yes you are cute. Too cute like a baby bunny"

"I am not cute. I am hot"

"no, you are cute like a bunny"

"I dare you to say that again"

"Soo cute like-" The bluehead teased again but before he could complete he felt a hand under his shirt carresing his tummy then a soft pinch making him gasp

"Tell me again, I am cute?" Jungkook was the one teasing as he whispered nibbling the bluehead's earlobe

"You.. You are cute" Tae repeated, suddenly feeling excited

It wasn't long before he the felt jungkook's other hand on his ass holding and gripping it. His back was against the younger's front and now he couldn't move because he was pressed on the counter gently while Jungkook held his stomach preventing him from turning.

Jungkook continued squeezing his ass cheeks while he started kissing and biting on the bluehead's neck who whimpered and moaned at this feeling.

"Jungkook" Tae spoke between his moans and hearing this the ravenette turned the older to face him. He saw how red the blueberry's face was and how heavy his breaths were. This sight was becoming his addiction. Oh, how will he look when I pound into him as we make lo- Jungkook blushed at his own thought

"Yes baby bear" He asked lifting his blueberry and placing him on the counter. He stood in between the bluehead's legs which was immediately hooked behind him.