Chapter Fifty One: Family( End)

News about Taehyung was out because coincidentally a fan was at the hospital while he was brought in. She took it to Twitter and described everything that happened, also not forgetting to write about Chief Dr. Choi after enquiring from the staff. Needless to say, the old man was under fire for not only making Taehyung suffer but also for abusing his powers and exploiting health workers as complaints kept on coming against him.

But mostly, people were eager to know about the beautiful male's health condition and were sending hopeful wishes for the Idol and his husband. Speaking of him;

"Jungkookie, have something to eat. You've been like this for a whole day" Jin said to the male next to him who looked tired and stressed

"I don't want to, hyung. Even if I try to, I won't be able to digest it. I just want to go see Tae" came the reply as usual.

The time limit of 24 hours was almost over and it was a matter of a few minutes until the doctor came out from the room after checking his vitals again. Jungkook and Yoongi stayed at the hospital while the others kept on calling both of them throughout the night to make sure the younger didn't feel alone. Even if they went home to rest, no one was able to.

The ravenette only moved away from there to wash up and change clothes but even then, he rushed to come back fast. The rapper tried his best to calm the male down and make him eat something but to no avail. It was like the Idol was guarding the place like an alpha wolf. Only wanting his family to be safe.

The others arrived as soon as they could, wanting to be there for the couple. Lisa was asked to go home along with Chae as they both were visibly exhausted and unwillingly left to their home when the others advised them(more like forced to take a break).

"Please be okay, blueberry" Jungkook whispered, looking at the closed door waiting for the doctor.

Soon after a few minutes, the doctor came out wearing a satisfied smile. Filling hope in their hearts. Everytime he came to the Intensive Care Unit for a check up, he would glance at the young man who waited outside without going anywhere.

"Mr. Jeon" he called Jungkook who looked at him, fear evident in his eyes.

"I must say, we are really lucky. Considering his condition, I was afraid for the worst. During the initial hours his fever was at 40° C which was very dangerous. It gradually reduced after twelve hours but still showed variations, that's why I wanted to be sure when I tell you this. Your husband's situation is now under control and he is significantly out of danger. And his pregnancy is not affected too, thankfully" The doctor said and heard sighs of relief simultaneously.

Jungkook closed his eyes and breathed out before hugging the head doctor, startling him.

"Thank-you so much. I don't know how much I should thank you doctor, I really- I don't- Thank-you for saving my family" he spoke, trying to find the right words. He felt as if he was breathing again after drowning.

"There's no need to thank me. Mr. Jeon, it's just my duty. And besides, Dr. Taehyung is a fighter"

The rest of the group cheered silently, all happy knowing that the bluehead was safe now. Jimin shed happy tears while holding Namjoon and Jin. Yoongi wiped his moist eyes secretly but Hoseok saw that and pulled him in a hug. Jin waited for the doctor to speak further and move away, to embrace the younger one.

"You are allowed to go and see him but wear masks and gloves because he can't take chances. He isn't awake yet. Being in the cold, exhaustion, high fever and medicines are the reasons for that. His body needs a rest and we can only expect him to wake up after two more days. But there's nothing to worry about. I'll give the rest of the instructions later" the doctor nodded with a small smile before walking away