5) (ง'̀-'́)ง Festival Conclusion!!

Story Chapter Word Count: 2,271 Words
2nd POV:
"What's wrong with Midoriya?..." you whispered. He just stopped running so suddenly then Shinso spoke again and Midoriya started to walk towards the out of bounds line.

'Has he lost his mind or what?!'
You noticed his eyes weren't the lovely green they usually were instead a pure white, and your eyes widened.

"Midoriya doesn't seem to be in control of his own actions at the moment...." you queried

Midoriya kept walking towards the line..... step by step until somehow a huge gust of power appeared with Midoriya's index and middle finger on his left hand purple, and broken. 'How ghastly....'

However he was able to stop his walking right before he went out of bounds. Thank Merlin for him....

"HE STOPPED RIGHT ON TIME!!!"

The crowd went crazy at this

Shinso's face morphed into shock, then anger. He clenched his fist and spoke, while Midoriya quickly covered his own mouth. You wondered why though.

Shinso yelled something you weren't able to discern and Midoriya turned to him, then he ran at him while Shinso kept talking.

Midoriya pushed Shinso trying to get him out of bounds, but then Shinso punched Midoriya in the face, but to no avail.

The two engaged in a fight until Midoriya flipped Shinso on his back...........and over the boundary line.

'Wow, this didn't last very long now did it?'

Midnight announced the winner, "Shinso is out of bounds!! Midoriya is the winner!"
———————

It was now time for the second battle.......Todoroki vs Sero.

You observed Todoroki, 'He looks serious, I wonder why.....'

"LET'S WELCOME OUR NEXT PLAYERS!!!"
The board changed to show Todoroki and Sero
"SKILLS AT THE EXPENSE OF SOME WEIRD LOOKING ELBOWS IT'S HANTA SERO!!!! VS A FRONT RUNNER WHO'S WAY TOO STRONG AND RIGHTFULLY GOT IN THE HERO COURSE ON RECOMMENDATIONS IT'S SHOTO TODOROKI!!!!"

"READY!!!!!!!! START!!!"

Sero wasted no time in wrapping up Todoroki in his tape and then started swinging him to try to get him out of bounds.

The class looked in shock at Todoroki who they considered to be impeccably strong, get caught up in the tape so easily.

You on the other hand stood a little ways from the ring with no surprise, you knew Todoroki was much stronger than this. He wouldn't lose, not now.

Right you were because Todoroki then made a massive ice attack that instantly froze Sero and half of Midnight's body. It rumbled the entire stadium, and the ice even reached the stands, people leering away from it.

"Incendio...." with a flick of your wand the ice around you melted before you could be frozen, some people noticed this and their confusion increased.

Todoroki broke free of the frozen tape as Midnight asked, "Can you move Sero?"

He responded while shivering, "Of course not!"

"Sero has been immobilized!!! Todoroki advances to the next round!!"

The audience decided to yell Nice try, and other encouraging words to cheer up Sero. 'Ouch.....'

Meanwhile with Todoroki, as he walked up to Sero he spoke, "Sorry, I got carried away...." He put his left hand on Sero's chest, and started to melt the ice. "I was angry...."