3) The Sports Festival Pt.1

Story Chapter Word Count: 2,235 Words

Y/n's POV:
I was to inform the students of Class 1-A to get ready to go outside.

I heard Todoroki speaking to Midoriya, saying that he would beat him.
I didn't want to pry, but I couldn't help but be worried about him.......

Nonetheless I waited until he was done to come through the door.
Putting on a smile I said, "It's time everyone!! So come on!"

I went ahead and ran back towards Midnight, I was to stand with her nearby the ring.

Although her costume make her look like...... I'm sorry to this..... a scrubber...(A/N: A nicer way to say the worst kind of whore..)

I could practically see the drool coming from those lechers in the stands..... disgusting..

Oh, it seems I've been so lost in my thoughts that Present Mic already announced the other classes.

Midnight announced next to me, "And now for the student pledge!!....." She gave a look.

Oh! It's my turn!, "Katsuki Bakugo!!!" I had my wand to my throat to raise the volume of my voice. I remember the last time someone did this was my Headmaster during our Triwizard Tournament.

Unfortunately I was too young to participate, and wait Bakugo's doing the pledge? That Arsehole?!

"I just wanna say..... I'm gonna win." He said

'I knew he'd say something like that!!!!'

The crowd and the other classes booed at him.

"Get off the stage!!!"

Iida thankfully reprimanded him, "Why would you be so disrespectful!!!"

"Not my fault you're all stepping stones to my victory."

A silver haired boy from 1-B yelled, "I'M GONNA CRUSH THIS OVERCONFIDENT JERK!!!"
Somehow the crowd booed at him even harder than before..... how baffling...

"Without further ado!! It's time to get started!!! This is where you'll feel the pain!! The first game will be!!!"
She cracked her whip and a spinner appeared, probably deciding what the students will do.

"What will it be!!"

It stopped on Obstacle Race, "Tada!!!
All of the courses will participate in this treacherous contest!! The track is 4 kilometers around the stadium, and as long as you stay on the track!!"

She licked her lips, " You can do anything you'd like!!! Now take your places!!"

The students lined up and shoved each other to get a spot in front of the gate.

Midnight pulled me a little closer, "Do you have your performance ready L/n?"

One light down.....

"Yes I do."
Two lights......

"Lovely!!"
Three down!!!
"BEGIN!!!!!"

All the students tried to squeeze and fit into the tunnel. Trampling over one another to get ahead..... ouch...

I decided to just try and block out Present Mic from my ears, he yells much too loudly....