6) Heroes & the Wizarding World (Rewrite)

Hello, Author here. So yeah I'm sort of dropping this book but not really. Just had school in the way but this is my last week before summer break and this plot isn't really getting anywhere. I'm gonna rewrite this book separately and as a full on Bnha various xreader.

I'll also have more Harry Potter knowledge because I'm getting into the full swing of it again with some new books I bought. It just made me realize that the HP universe is so interesting and intricate. So yeah when summer break starts I'll rewrite this book and have more of an original storyline too.

Here's the chapter draft I had saved though..

2nd POV:

"Settle down everyone! Or so help me I will sit you down myself!" You scowled. When the remaining students sat down you smiled. On the way you were bombarded by people telling you your performance was amazing and such....

Even though it was absolutely embarrassing for you....

Then the door slid open, and Mr.Aizawa came in, "Good Morning..."

"Good morning Mr.Aizawa"

Tsuyu spoke up, "Ribbit, you don't have bandages Mr.Aizawa."

True, now he just had a small scar on his left cheek(our view)/ right cheek (his view).

"Old lady went overboard on her treatment.... anyway we have a special class today on hero informatics..."

'Oh no....'

"We shall be choosing hero names!!" You finished with enthusiasm knowing the teacher would make it sound like a test.

"THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!"

Aizawa activated his quirk for a split second before the class quieted down. "This is related to the draft picks I mentioned before. Normally you wouldn't worry about this yet but your class is different, now by extending offers to you, the Pros are essentially investing in your potential.... so the offers can be rescinded if their interest dies down before graduation."

Mineta made a comment, "Stupid, selfish adults..."

"So we still have to prove ourselves after we've gotten recruited."

"Yes, now here are the totals for who got offers..." Aizawa clicked a button and they popped up.

"It's been further spread out in the past years but now there's a pretty big gap."

"Todoroki got the most ahead of Bakugo?"- Jiro

"It's the opposite of how they placed in the festival."- Kirishima

"They also probably didn't want to work with the guy who had to be chained up..."- Sero

Cue Bakugo screaming, "IF I SCARED A PRO THEN THEY'RE WEAK!!"
'Does the poor boy know what an inside voice is?'

Yaoyorozu turned to look at Todoroki. She sighed, "Amazing.... you must be proud..."

Todoroki just said, "They're probably because of my father...."

You heard this snippet of conversation and sighed, 'He doesn't acknowledge his own skills...'

Aizawa spoke once more, "Despite the results, everyone will get a chance to go to an internship. You all have combat experience from the USJ attack, but it'll be helpful to see the Pros on the field firsthand."

"For that we need hero names!!"- Uraraka

"Yes, but take them seriously or-" You were cut off