𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦

You and Erik both now lived in Poland, you have a daughter name Nina and Erik worked at a Machine factory as you stayed home with your daughter

You heard Erik walked in the house and set his key on the table under the stairs as you hugged him from behind.

"Hi, honey." You said as you were now in from of him.

"Hi." He said as he smiled and pulled you close to him as he placed a kiss on your lips.

"You have a good day?" You asked.

"Better now." He told you.

"Where's Nina?" He asked you.

"Out back. With her friends." You told him.

You both walked outside to see your daughter playing with the deer at the well.

𖥸

The next day Erik came home in a panic, he had save a guy and he thinks someone saw him.

"You did a good thing, you saved that man." You try to tell Erik.

"That's not the point. If I'm exposed, we're all exposed. We have to go." Erik told you.

"This is our home now." You told him.

"This is our daughter's home." You continued to tell him.

"We are her home." Erik told you.

"I need you to still trust me, Y/n. We can't stay here anymore." Erik told you and you just kissed him.

"I'll get Nina." You told him as you left the room to get her.

"Sweetheart." You walked into her room and she wasn't there you looked out the window to see if you could see her.

You then ran back to your and Erik's room.

"She's not in her room." You told Erik from the doorway.

"And I don't see her out back." You continued.

You and Erik were outside to try and find your daughter.

"Nina!" Erik yelled her name.

"Nina!" You yelled.

"Nina."

"Nina."

You then heard something in the woods and you and Erik ran into the forest. You both ran into men who had your daughter. Erik stopped you from following him as he slowly walked towards them. You were worried for your daughter's safety.

"Nina. Are you alright?" Erik asks her.

"She's fine." One of the guys told him.

"Then let her go!" You told him.

"We will." They said.

"We just wanted to have a word." The guy continued.

"You're not wearing your badges." Erik said to them.

"No metal. Some guys at the cactus aid they saw something today. Something that didn't add up." He continued.

"Put your weapons away." Erik told them.

"You've been a good citizen, Hentyk... a good neighbor... a good worker. I want to believe that's who you are." The guy continued.

"It is." You told them.

"But nobody in this town really knows you." The guy said.

"Yes you do. I am Henryk Gurzsky. Jakob, I've had dinner in your home..." Erik told them

"and you were lying the while time. I brought killer into my house." Jakob said.

"Is this you two?" The guy holding your daughter asked.

"Are you the ones they call Magneto and Azure Witch?" Erik looked down and at you.

"Take me in. Please... just let my daughter and wife go." Erik told them as Nina walked towards us.

"Go with your mother." He told Nina as she walked towards me and looked at Erik.

"Please..! Don't leave me." Nina said as they tied his hands up.

"I'm not going to let them take you." Nina cried out.

"Nina." You said as you tried to calm her down.

"What's going on." One of the guys said as birds were flying around us.

"She's on of them?"

"Tell her to stop." The guy told Erik.

"She can't control it! She's scared of yo!" Erik told them.

"I'm not going to let them take you!" Nina continued to say as the bird attacks the guys.

"Make her stop!"

You got in front of your daughter and tried to calm her down.

"Nina."

You watched in horror as your daughter was stabbed by an arrow and Erik came running towards you both.

"Nina." You cried out as she fell limp in your arms.

"Nina, Nina. No..." Erik said as he was trying to heard something of her as you stared in horror.

"Not my baby." You cried out in Erik's arms.

Erik grabbed Nina necklace, as he used it to kill some of the guys as you stand up and used your magic to kill the rest.