coming home pt: 1

Katie pov:

So this is it my baby boy is finally coming home. I just hope alexa isn't mad at me. I know these are the types of things she doesn't expect to find out and especially from our mothers. I just hope that she loves me the same still and nothing has changed, I left the story to my mom and lori. They know me the best and will know how to make sure she understands it right.

I'm so nervous right now i mean I'm on a plane going to New York and getting my son I don't know how he is going to take coming home with me but I hope it's a good reaction. What If he doesn't want to come home with me I mean I'm barely in his life. Yes he knows I'm his mom and that I see him as much as I can but what if he isn't ready to come and live with me and his grandma.

I've only just got on the plane and it feels like my heart Is beating outside of my chest. I love Cameron with all my heart, he is the reason I am still here and will be the reason I get some help when I get home with him this week. So I guess the 3 hour plane journey begins and how this is the new chapter of my life with the person I've always wanted by my side since he was born.

I'm kind of glad it has worked out this way because I know that I can handle being his mom, that he loves me and i love him. I'm glad I didn't go for adoption when things happened because I don't know what I would be doing right now.