unexpected panic

Katie pov:
So it turns out that Alexa and her family is back and yet she still hasn't tried to contact me or meet me in my bedroom. All I know is that both parents have called a meeting at the Mendoza's house later tonight and I'm currently freaking out. Things are going to get said and I know that some secrets i haven't told Alexa may come out and i don't know how she is going to react. To be honest i'm a socially awkward person anyway.

Before this family meeting I've got to talk to Alexa and see why she wasn't answering my calls and text messages and why she also hadn't spoken to either Spencer or Meghan. I know she has not long got home so i'm just going to go over there unannounced just like i normally would but then it also is to make sure that she can't run off and say she is busy.

no ones pov:

Katie climbing the tree to Alexa's bedroom window was nothing but normal, however Katie felt like something could go wrong at anytime. without looking Katie barged in on Alexa and Spencer having a very heated make out session, Katie being as awkward as she was didn't know what to do. She stood there till Alexa's scream brought her back to reality and Katie just started pacing around the room like she was trying to escape and forgot what she just saw.

Finally managing to walk out of the room Katie waited in the Mendoza's living room since Lori had came to see her earlier and said the meeting was at 4 o'clock and it was currently five to four. Katie had always felt safe in their house, so why now did she feel the rush and the anxiety of being in there. As Katie struggled she got her phone out to tell Aiden that she needed him to help her and needed him to come around.

"Hey baby is everything ok" Aiden asked sweetly

"i-i-its h-h-happening a-again, i n-need you" Katie struggled to say

bay breathe for me ok i'm going to be there in two minutes i'm round the corner, Katie breathe with me ok, i know that your scared but i'm always going to be here for you" Aiden said reassuringly

Not even two minutes later Aiden came barging through the front door of the Mendoza's house to find Katie on the floor next to the couch struggling to breathe and being extremely upset. Aiden slowly approached Katie trying not to scare her in the process, and sat down next to her, Katie having felt Aiden next to her tried to reposition herself so she can be cuddled next to Aiden while he helps her calm down.

After ten minutes Lori and Jennifer walk into the living room not knowing whats been happening and immediately saw the commotion on the floor, while Katie's breathing had started to get better she as still so emotional Aiden didn't want her to talk so he explained everything to the worrying adults in the room.

"I've not long got a stressed call from Katie saying that she was having another panic attack not in so many words but she asked for my help and I came straight over, normally I can get her to calm down within 5 - 10 minutes by taking her mind off of things but right now I'm not too sure what is happening she won't move or talk to me just sit on my lap and trying to keep herself calm" Aiden explained
"Katie baby what happened for you to call Aiden over me and Lori were just next door and I know you haven't told Alexa but she is upstairs isn't she, Katie what happened and why aren't you speaking to anyone" Jennifer asked worriedly

Katie just froze in Aidens lap and just snuggled in closer towards him, she felt as if her world was coming apart, she felt like everyone she ever loved was leaving her and didn't know what to do about it.

Not realising the commotion downstairs Alexa and Spencer bounced down the stairs, laughing and holding hands when they reached the bottom of stairs they both stood still and in shock.
"What has happened and why is the barista guy in our house" Alexa said