Parents to help

Lori pov:

I know I shouldn't have raised my voice at Alexa but right now it's Katie that needs our help I till talk to her later right now it's Katie that needs to know she has some support behind her and to trust her when she makes her decisions. I feel bad for what Katie has been through and she knows I'm always here for her, if her mom is working and she needs to talk to someone other than Alexa then she comes to me. We have spent some nights talking all night just for to calm down, other times I have had to calm her down from doing some unthinkable things. I wish that Katie had told Alexa some things and also Alexa needs to talk to Katie and tell her some things. They both have gone through the exact same things just at different parts of their life, they could help each other out so much more than they know.

"Katie you need to calm down for me and talk to us what made your panic attack so bad this time, and why didn't you call us we where in the back garden you could have called us instead of Aiden even though we know he is the best guy ever we just want some answers he doesn't need to leave" Jennifer said reassuringly

We all sat around Katie and hugged her till she fully calmed down. Aiden still didn't move and it was cute to see how they act together. Katie came out of her daze and realised what was going on. She hid in aidens arms.

No ones pov:

It's been a while since Lori had told Alexa to go upstairs and it hasn't been that long since all three adults helping Katie have got her to calm down. Downstairs Katie turned around in Aiden's arms to face everyone.

" this weekend when you wasn't here was hard I've made the decision to have Cameron come home and I wanted to have a conversations with Alexa about it, but you wasn't here she didn't tell me that she wasn't going to be here this weekend, so I started to panic. I had left her multiple messages and voicemails over the weekend. When you got back this morning I thought she would come straight over and talk to me but she was out all day with Spencer and didn't even send me a message saying hang we will talk later. When I heard she was back home I walked across the tree and through Alexa'a bedroom window and she was with Spencer making out I know I'm stupid and that but it brought back some flashbacks from what happened to me and then I came down the stairs and my panic attack started I didn't know what to do I didn't want to tell Alexa and I didn't know where you were so I called Aiden and you know the rest I feel like such a baby right now" Katie said getting emotional again.