𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰

Your face was stained with tears as you and Erik walk towards his work to confront the workers

Erik opened the huge door to the factory as we both slowly walked inside. Everyone door and entrance were quickly closed.

Everyone in the factory stopped working and turned towards the both of you. You know they all were scared of you both you didn't need to read their minds to know that.

"Some of you spoke to the police about what you believe you witnessed here yesterday." Erik announced to all of them.

"You want to know my powers? Know who we are? See what I can do? I'll show you." Erik explained to them as all the men looked uneasy.

"Think of the person you love most in your life. Your wife. Mother. Daughter..."

"Now that person will know what it is to lose someone they love. And live with that pain. Forever." Erik explained.

"Henryk, please. Don't do this." One of the men said.

"My name isn't Henryk. My name is Magneto." Erik told them as metal was here around the building.

"Magda, please stop your husband." Another guy asked.

"Correction, it's the Azure Witch." You told them.

Before we could do anything, their was a presents behind us. We both looked behind us as the rumbling stopped.

A men that looked like he was from space stood behind us with two mutant kids and a woman.

"Who the fuck are you?" Erik asked as the guy walked towards us.

"Stay back." Erik told him as magic formed in your hands.

"Whoever you are... don't try to stop me and my wife from killing these men." Erik told him.

Soon enough, the guy eyes were all white and the men screamed in pain as they fell into the floor.

You both looked at the men that were knew stuck in the floor. The men walked closer to the both of you as you were ready to attack if necessary.

"I'm not here for them. I'm here for you two." He said as he turned back to the people he was with and a portal appeared.

They all looked back at us, wait for us to join them.

"Come and see." He told us.