after the epilogue!

"Prince, you have to get-" Louis called out for his son from the bottom of the stairs, only to be cut off by Prince who got out of the living room and walked pass him into the kitchen

"Get ready, I know dad. It's the first day of junior year. We've been discussing it for the last two weeks"

Prince playfully rolled her eyes, followed by a chuckle as he went to the fridge, only to take out two bottles filled with apple juice.

"Hey Thea" Prince gave the brightest of smiles as he approached his now eight month old sister who was clapping her hands excitedly waiting for that bottle of her favorite juice.

"Hey Dorothea, do you ever stop and think about me?"Harry sang as he walked into the kitchen, turning to Louis to give him a kiss.

Prince rolled his eyes at that

"Only you two would name your child after a Taylor Swift song"

"Hey, we did not name our child after a Taylor Swift song...there are plenty other reasons why we chose that name" Harry stated, while the Tomlinson boys

(Wolf, their seven year old son, was at the table eating breakfast while Louis stood at the kitchen counter) crossed their arms, giving him an 'mhm'

"Oh yeah? Name one other reason"

"Well see, I...wait a minute...oh...I got to take this" Harry was about to defend him self and completely fail when he got cut off by his phone ringing

"I'll be right back"

"I honestly don't know why we even let him move in with us?" Wolf dead panned,
taking another spoonful of cereal while Prince and Louis, exchanged a look, Louis trying to be the parent here and failing miserably, as he bursted into laughter.

"Oi, be nice to your pops...he's only trying!"

"You're not off the hook either mister...my brother's name is Prince, mine is Wolf...do you see where I'm going here?"

Soon they were cut off by a baby trying to grab their attention, a little boy giggled. Prince turned to him, his smile growing even bigger, now handing him the other juice bottle

"Hi there Charlie, did you think I'd forget about you?"

Prince watched as the twins held their bottles, trying their best to get as much of their drinks as possible, while Louis called out the oldest.

"Seriously Prince, It's a big day for you today, you're officially a year away from looking into colleges and a retirement home for me"

"Knock it off, you aren't that old!" Prince sighed, rolling his eyes at his father's antics while Wolf looked up from his cereal, a curious look on his face

"What's a retirement home?"

"It's like Disneyland for old people!"

"Really?"

"Yeah...and papa's even planning on leaving dad there if he doesn't stop complaining about his age and poor old soccer back"

Prince didn't even look at his brother as he replied, causing Louis to facepalm when Wolf got out of his seat, his eyes filled with excitement as he started running out the room and towards his papa.

"Papa, I want to go to a retirement home too!"

"Oi...you are cold" Louis shook his head, not able to contain his amused smile...Prince sure was his father's kid.

"Learned from the best...speaking of which, mum wants to talk to you...about me visiting her in Australia" Prince chuckled as he took his phone out, going to text his aunt Minerva, who as they were speaking was taking care of a nine months pregnant Korey" that was ready to "pop the devil...angel baby out"

"And you've told her I said yes?" Louis protests, causing Prince to roll his eyes

"She told me she doesn't believe the whole "dad is out of the country" bit anymore, as you have too many kids and can't leave Harry for longer than an hour to do so"

"That woman is pure evil"

"I'll call her later...anyways, are you ready to go back, I mean with everything that happened the last..."

Louis sighed as she gave his son a worried look, sure Prince was almost 18, ready to go off to college, but it didn't stop Louis from seeing him as a little boy who needed to be protected from the big bad world.

"Everything will be fine...mum and I are working on our relationship...I guess things change when you find out that your father is your uncle and your uncle is your father...but hey, that's always a great story to tell at Clifford's thanksgiving dinner"

Prince said as he gave a reassuring smile to his father...he knew Louis worried a lot,
it was something that naturally came with having to raise a kid at eighteen. Prince understood where he was coming from, of course he did. If something similar was happening to Wolf, Dorothea or Charlie, he would've reacted the same way.

"You are always going to be my dad, you know that? No matter what happens, I will always be on your team. You were the one who raised me and loved me from day one...Lawrence doesn't stand a chance against you...he never did"

"How did I get so lucky with you?"

Louis pulled the boy in for a hug, Prince chuckling, trying to hold his tears

"Oh gosh, it's too early for me to be crying"

"Group hug!"Wolf shouted out as he ran into the room and saw his father and older brother having a moment...he ran towards the two, being pulled into a hug.

The fun was soon cut off by a car honking outside of the house.

"That must be Will and uncle Ash, I'll see you guys after school" Prince said as he looked towards the doors and back at the duo.

"Good luck!"shouted out Louis, while Prince and Harry walked pass each other, high-fiving before the teen ran out the door.

"Hey Wolf, go get your backpack from upstairs, I have to take you to kindergarten!" Harry said as he turned to the little curly haired child, Harry's "mini me" as Louis claimed from the day that Wolf was born, ruffling his hair. Wolf jumped excitedly, running towards his room.

"How did things with the kiddo go?" Harry asked as he got next to Louis, placing an arm around his waist.

"Great Hazza, better than I've expected..."

"But?" Harry asked, noticing right away that there was something on his husbands mind.

"How do you know there is a but?" Louis protested causing Harry to chuckle as he kissed his husbands cheek, a smile

"Call it intuition...or being married to you for the last thirteen years"

"Asshole" Louis laughs, before turning around a leaving a peck on his husbands lips. Even after thirteen years, his love for Harry hasn't changed...if anything it's gotten stronger and the butterflies he got when he kissed his husband were bearable.

"Prince is growing up Harry and I guess I'm just having a hard time accepting it" Louis sighed as he placed his head on his husband's shoulder

"It's like we are all starting a new chapter in our lives"

"Yeah...speaking of new chapters, is it now a bad time to tell you that Korey's water broke?"

"Harry!" Louis gasps as he gets head of Harry, his eyes widened as he heard his husband, right away hitting him lightly across the chest.

THE END...for real!