chapter forty-two! rudolph the red nosed reindeer was involved too!

lwtomlinson:
so harry tomlinson?😏

harrytomlinson:
well it is my last name now, isn't it?

lwtomlinson:
don't look at me, i absolutely love it
lwtomlinson:
i get to share my life & last name with the two people I care most about :))

harrytomlinson:
korey actually stole my phone & changed it, but honestly i don't mind it :) you are after all my husband.
harrytomlinson:
stop making me cry tomlinson, stop right this instance🥺🥺

lwtomlinson:
okay tomlinson😘
lwtomlinson✅:
do you know how korey is doing? i haven't seen her around the house in a while? hopefully all is well.

harrytomlinson:
didn't get a much change to talk to her. she's been real busy with school work and the podcast...also her and max aren't doing the best right now. he hasn't been answering her calls lately and she's worried sick.

lwtomlinson:
oh, i've heard a bit from gemma and saw it on instagram, but i didn't know it was this serious. i'm really sad to hear that, korey is an amazing kid and they seem to be great for each other.

harrytomlinson:
they really are. they've known each other almost their whole lives and it was one of those relationships where you just saw them and knew that they were meant to be together. that it was just matter of time.

lwtomlinson:
kinda like us☺️

harrytomlinson:
bhahaha, i guess so
harrytomlinson:
i just wish there was something i could do to help, you know? i just hate seeing korey like this and not being able to help. she is my niece louis , i grew up with her more than i grew up with my sister, simply because we were near the same age. i talked to gemma and she told me that korey won't tell her a thing, that she just brushes it of or "oh, max and i are fine, don't worry". ashton got it no better, all she added to him was "i love max and max's loves me, that's what matters"

lwtomlinson:
i know haz and i hate seeing you worry so much. i also hearing that korey is going through something as though like this and i'm assuming that the distance between them isn't doing them any favour right now.
lwtomlinson:
how about this, you try and talk to her, get her to open up some more...and if that doesn't work, i can always try and chime in. sometimes people find it easier to open up when it's not with somebody they are so familiar and know with.

harrytomlinson:
you would do that for me lou?

lwtomlinson:
i'd do anything for you harry

harrytomlinson:
anything? ;)

lwtomlinson:
okay, i should've seen this one coming

harrytomlinson:
thank you lou, for everything

lwtomlinson:
no need to thank me for anything haz, i'm just doing my job as the best husband in the existence of all husbands

harrytomlinson:
i am absolutely in love you mr. louis tomlinson

lwtomlinson✅:
aww baby cakes, the feeling is mutual
lwtomlinson:
i love you...kinda wish you were here with us today :)) xx

harrytomlinson:
i almost forgot, how did your day go?
harrytomlinson:
i saw cara's post on instagram, my boys are so handsome😘

lwtomlinson:
it was great. i was so happy to see that big smile back on prince's face. it's just, with the whole situation of me ending up in the hospital and you going away on tour, he felt a bit under the weather. seeing cara brought out his old happy little self. they have an amazing bond and this great relationship, even though they aren't together 24/7 & every time they see each other, they just keep showing it to me. thank you again for doing this, you really didn't have to, but it means a lot to us...well most of us.

harrytomlinson:
now i'm missing the little guy even more. i'm really glad to hear that louis, i'd do anything for you too...you and prince. from what i've got to know of cara, she seems lovely, so i have no doubt in what you've told me.
harrytomlinson:
how is lottie holding up? it was a surprise for both of them that's for sure.

lwtomlinson:
so far, so good. that also may do with the fact that she let the three of us spend sometime together while she went to arrange the new launch for tanologist. the other reason why she came back to manchester on such a short notice.
lwtomlinson:
than again, i did see them throw decoration and gingerbread cookies at each other during the photoshoot for family christmas cards...so nobody can tell with them. 🤷🏻‍♂️

harrytomlinson:
they threw gingerbread cookies at each other?!

lwtomlinson:
i'm positive a decoration of rudolph the red nosed reindeer was involved too

harrytomlinson✅:
that's just- wow-
harrytomlinson:
i mean i've heard that they had a disliking for each other from you, but i didn't know it was this bad.
harrytomlinson:
how did this even start?

lwtomlinson:
i wish i knew haz, i wish i knew

harrytomlinson:
so you have no idea? none of them ever told you?

lwtomlinson:
trust me, i've tried. they are really open with they hatred for each other, yet very private with the reason behind it.

harrytomlinson:
hopefully we get some answers...about everything soon.