DISCONTINUED

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry but I am officially discontinuing this story. It's abandoned.

I lost interest and inspiration for this story a while ago. If you dedicated readers recall, the first book received a lot of hate on other platforms I posted it on. That made writing this story not very enjoyable anymore. People gave me a lot of grief about parts that I would not write, or would write differently, now but that was my second fanfiction ever and people were cruel. I know I could edit the story but, honestly, I've just lost the inspiration I had for this story.

Maybe one day I'll come back and edit the parts I wrote poorly but that day is a long way off I think. I'm sorry to the dedicated readers who did enjoy this story, it's not fair that because some people decided to be mean you don't get any more updates from a story I hope you enjoyed.

If it's any help, I do have another Girl Meets World fanfiction, a couple actually.

One is my most popular story on this platform, "Princess Meets World." This fanfiction is the story of Valencia (Val) Matthews, Riley's older fraternal twin sister. I try to update pretty regularly and the chapters are much longer.

The other is a newer one, "Simply Magical." It's a crossover, one of my first attempts, between Girl Meets World, Harry Potter, and eventually the MCU (I hope).

(I do not support J. K. Rowling. I do not agree with her transphobic comments or views. I am an ally of the LGBT community. I wrote this because despite her views that I don't agree with, I loved the world she created with her books. They were a enormous part of my childhood and I can still appreciate the characters despite my dislike of the author.)

(Sorry, had to put that out there)

"Simply Magical" is the story of Althea (Thea) Matthews, Riley's older sister, and her time at Hogwarts and beyond. This is a newer story, so there aren't as many chapters but the chapters that are up are again much longer.

You can find all of my fanfictions/stories on my profile.

If anyone is interested in continuing this fanfiction please message me. I'd love for someone to take over and write what I can't anymore. If someone does take over I will post another "chapter" to let you all know so you can go read their story.

Stay safe everyone! #BlackLivesMatter #SaveOurChildren

Love,
The Author