Lilith Meets Plans

I don't own Girl Meets World!!!

Lilith sat in the library, closeted in a small study room. She was working on the history assignment. Describe an event in your life that ended badly. She wanted so much to write "My birth." And leave it at that. But Mr. Matthews would worry.

She heard Maya's voice ring through the library like a gong and sighed, rolling her eyes. That girl had no idea what quiet meant. But she loved her anyway.

"Lilith!" Lilith turned around to see Riley's face smushed against the window and grinned at her friend's silliness and how much she currently resembled a blob-fish.

"Hi Riley," Lilith opened the door "What are you guys doing here? I thought only Farkle would know where the library was."

"Library!" Maya snapped her fingers "That's what this place is called."

Lilith laughed and so did Farkle and Lucas "Actually," Farkle said "we're looking for you. Wanna go out tonight?"

"Sorry." Lilith's face fell "I have a meeting with my parents and my agent tonight."

"Aww!" Maya exclaimed "Boo! Skip it. We're more fun."

"Yes you are, but if I miss this meeting I'm in huge trouble."

"It's okay Lilith," Lucas said "We understand. If you get done early come and find us. We'll wait for you until around 8, okay?"

"You don't have too." Lilith assured them.

"We want to though." Lucas replied "We're taking Riley and Maya our for their friendiversery. It won't be as much fun without you."

"Aw, it's your anniversary of becoming friends!" Lilith smiled "That's so sweet that you celebrate it every year."

"Please come with us Lilith!" Riley cried "It's Maya's year to pick the place and I'm scared."

"It'll be fine Riles." Maya sighed "It's not like I'm gonna make you get drunk or anything."

"You are taking us to a karaoke bar so..." Farkle trailed off as Maya glared at him.

"I'm not gonna make her drink though!"

"Okay!" Lilith laughed, Farkle looked like a deer in headlights "I'll try and make it. But I never know how long these meetings will go. And don't worry Riley, you can't drink yet, you're only 20."

Riley sighed in relief and the Golden Group left the library and Lilith to her studies. After another hour the ebony haired beauty packed up her books and headed out to the cafe where she was meeting her parents and her agent, Leo. She was the first one there so she ordered a hot chocolate and a bagel while she waited.

Her mother soon swooped through the doors "Lily!" She cried and squeezed her daughter tightly.

"It's Lilith, mother."

"Lily." Her father greeted her sternly "Be polite to your mother."

"Lily-flower!" Leo shouted, drawing the eyes of many of the cafe's patrons "How are you? How are you? You're looking well, if a bit tired. Are we sure we want to stay in college? Look at the toll it's taking on your looks! Remember, your face is your money maker!"

"Yes I'm staying in college Leo. Now please, sit down. You're drawing so much attention." Lilith led her group towards the private meeting room they had reserved "Now what did you want to talk about?" She asked as they all sat down.

"Well, shining star," Leo started "We've got an offer you can't refuse!"

"Try me."

"So I talked to Jimmy, down in the music department you know, and he talked to Charlie up in L.A., and he talked to Margie-"

"Can you get to the point please Leo?" Lilith cut him off.

"Right, sorry, Lily. The point is, we have got you a title role in 'Hamilton!'" Leo bounced up and down in his seat.

"But I can't sing." Lilith lied smoothly.

"Oh really?" Her mother asked "What's this then?" And she pulled up a YouTube video of Lilith in the Abigail Adams high school choir room singing.

"That's- that's- not possible!" Lilith muttered "No one else was there, except..."

"You have quite the voice there Shining Star." Leo commented.

"I'm not doing it." Lilith would have loved to be in 'Hamilton' but not right now "I need to focus on college."

"Ridiculous!" Her mother shouted "You have the voice, you have the acting ability, what else do you need? Don't you want to be successful?"

"Of course I do Mother, but-"

"Then it's settled. You will be playing Eliza in two months time." Her father stepped in "End of discussion."

Leo clapped his hands like a happy child "Great! I'll send a message to Artie, he's the director at the moment, and rehearsals start tomorrow morning bright and early at ten o'clock."

"But-!" Lilith spluttered.

"No buts young lady. You're doing it and that's that." Her mother scolded her.

Lilith took a deep breath before sighing deeply. "Yes mother."

"Good. Now off you go." Laura Pane shooed her daughter away and the three adults watched as she left the cafe, plastering a happy smile on her face.

As soon as Lilith was out of sight of the cafe she let her grin drop into a frown. She needed to find her friends, they could help her.

Word count: 838 words
I'm back baby! Please forgive my slow updates. I've got awful writers block. Remember to comment, vote, and add to your reading lists!!!
Love,
The Author