Lilith Meets Stardom

I don't own Girl Meets World!!!

Lilith Pane was no more. Now it was only Lillian Pain, her model/new actress, extremely famous alter ego. But deep in her heart Lilith knew she was not really a model or an actress or anything of the sort. She was a normal girl who missed her normal boring days of school in New York.

She even missed her ex-sort-of friends. Even though Maya had betrayed her and treated her cruelly so often. Sure she had forgiven her for most of it. But, like her parents said, forgive but never forget. She didn't want to believe in it, but it had been drummed into her head so often and so much that it was hard to forget that stupid saying.

She missed them all anyways. Riley Matthews, Farkle Minkus, Lucas Friar, and Zay Babinoux. She even missed her ex-boyfriend Josh, Riley's Uncle. But she was still hurt, somewhat, by his betrayal. Now she understood why Maya had told her that he had cheated on her.

For the first few months Riley and her had spent some time texting and emailing. Riley had explained how Maya had been in love with Josh since middle school. Lilith felt bad that she has stayed with Josh for two months, it just seemed like an awful thing to do.

She had tried to tell Maya she was sorry when she called the Matthews home one day, but Maya refused to speak to her.

As time went on, Lilith lost contact with her old friends. She was constantly working on filming some new movie, strutting the catwalk, at a photo shoot, or doing something to keep her image good.

She wanted to make it up to Maya but she didn't know how. She had really liked Josh but his cheating had broken her in more ways than one.

Since she had left New York, three years ago, she had been constantly busy. Never having time for herself made her depressed and miserable. But still, she was obsessed with being the perfect girl for her audience. It wasn't healthy and she knew it, but she didn't care anymore.

But now she was filming a movie about a college student. The director, upon discovering that she had never been to college and had spent barely a year unreal school, sent her to NYU. He even offered to pay for her education. She was still ahead thanks to her tutor so she wouldn't have to start as a freshman.

Now it was her turn to meet the world.

Word count: 433 words

So this is just a little intro to what her life has been like for the past three years. But I'm going to make sure the next chapter is longer. Please don't forget to comment, vote, and add to your reading lists!!!
Love,
The Author