11

I'm sosososososo sorry for not updating fast enough!!! I will try to get more chapters out, but I went to the library today and got sidetracked reading. Anyway! I hope you enjoy the transition! Thanks readingfan136 for taking the time to answer my question and give me input on the Fitzy situation. Trigger Warning? Death/Fighting? Kinda?

+++

Fitz

So, everyone hates me. I know I probably deserve it but I feel horrible about it anyway. My friends hate me, Keefe won't talk to me. I've lost my chance with Sophie and there's tension between me and my own sister. I feel like life is against me sometimes.

I walk out of Everglen frustrated, I hear them laughing inside. I decide just to walk around the perimeter, I need to clear my head and prove that I can change. I don't have to lash out. 

Suddenly though, I hear a rustle in the bushes, and the worst gets worse. At first I thought it was an imp or something of the sorts and I kept walking. But then my worst fear comes to life. 

Ruy jumps out of the same bush I just walked past, and before I can react I'm surrounded by a force field. 

"WHAT?!" I scream out. 

"Not so golden now huh, that right Golden Boy?" Ruy gives me an evil smile.

Lady Gisela creeps out of the shadows, with Alvar behind her. Vespera stands just to the left of Ruy, Gethen beside her. And- no, it can't be- Fintan stands just a few steps behind. I call out again. 

"Alvar?! How could you?! How?!"

"Idiot boy, we're here to prove a point." Lady Gisela sneers. 

"Help! The Neverseen!" I'm screaming at the top of my lungs, but no one seems to hear.

"Save it. No one's going to help you after all you did. No one cares about the Golden Boy now. And even if they would, no one would hear you anyway." 

But Tam seems to. He runs out of the estate with the rest of my- his friends behind him. Gisela's smile falters for a moment, my heart fills with hope. But then Vespera calls out, helping Keefe's mother regain her confidence and ruining any hopes of my safety.

"Perfect! We have an audience!"  

"Now you can all watch Golden Boy reach his end." She says.  

[Biana]

My brother, who I'm not too happy with right now, is in a force field, made by the Neverseen. This isn't exactly ideal, but I can't do anything. I'm frozen in place standing face to face with the same woman who gave me my scars. 

Wylie and Maruca are the first to get out of shock. Wylie starts building his light sword and Maruca starts building a force field around the Neverseen, but she isn't done before Gethen realizes.

"The girl!" Gethen shouts, pointing to Maruca.

Everything is happening at once. Tam starts trying to build up shadows to break the force field surrounding Fitz. Fintan calls down fire, trying to spark Everblaze, I didn't even see Fintan and Gethen. 

How many more of them are there? How did Fintan escape from prison? 

Fintan has fire in his palms and runs towards Maruca, but Linh extinguishes the flame. Ruy attacks Tam from behind, trapping him in a force field, defeating his efforts of freeing Fitz.

Vespera approaches me slowly and it's like I'm frozen in place, Nightfall playing out in my head. There is nowhere to run... 

"Two options, you tell me where they're keeping glimmer, or you come with me and I'll force it out of you.." She says.