~one~

Millie's POV:

I was standing outside of the set waiting for Sadie. Today was our first day filming season 4 of stranger things. This morning was filled with lots of tears and mascara stains. I missed Sadie most of all, I hadn't seen her in months, it was like we were sisters being separated right after we met even though I've known her for years now. Sadie is like my sister, is my sister I wish I could say, she is my best friend and more. I love Sadie and she is my best friend and will be forever.

I heard the set door open and lifted my head from my phone thinking it must be Sadie. It was Finn instead. I hadn't seen Finn either and I don't know, it's weird, we used to be friends, but now after today and talking with him it's like we have been best friends for a while now. There is something else between us, well in me I kinda feel...

What are you saying Millie?! He's only your friend nothing else. Only a friend, best friend really. After today I'm going to try to get to know him better, after all I do have a crus- 

MILLIE!? What is going on in your head??! What is wrong with me?! Did I just?! No. No. I don't.

Do I?

No. I don't know! maybe. No I have a boyfriend.

He walked up to me slowly as I quickly pulled my head down to my phone pretending I didn't notice him.

He said, " hey mills watcha doin'?"

"Nothing, just texting Jacob." I said, as I lied pulling up old texts from Jacob and me, pretending to type something. 

"He wants me to come over tonight, and he won't let me come to the party and sleepover, I'm mad right now, he's just so controlling ." I say, letting some anger out.

" you know he's kind of a jerk Millie, I'm not going to lie. I always feel like your better than him you know? He's always hiding his texts from you, and your his girlfriend, he shouldn't be hiding anything from you. I don't know I'm just trying to say your better than him, and he's so rude to you. I feel like your his puppet just dancing around being pulled by strings he holds." There was a long pause then he continued "never mind, I'm just saying he's a jerk. That's right, I think he's a jerk to be honest. I know your his girlfriend and you may think differently but I've seen how he treats you and it's NOT right..."

"Finn you don't know anything you just are saying that to hurt me! I know what your doi-"

"Hey hey chill, i would NEVER hurt you, ever. I'm so sorry for going out on you like that and mainly on him, I'm sure he's a great boyfriend. I guess I was just around for all his bad moments with you. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, I don't know what got into me." He said sounding really  upset and sad. 

" it's ok... but your right he is a jerk sometimes, only sometimes. He's a good person and would NEVER cheat on me. I trust him. And I trust you. You and him are the ones I trust most, so please..." I stopped talking as I got a call from Jacob. "Hold on Finn stay right there."

"Hello?" Jacob said, 

"hey" I said back, 

"Want to come over tonight I have a surprise for you!!" He sounded weird, he sounded like he was acting, I knew what that sounds like, trust me I'm a actor. Like he was hiding something though,

"Hey are you ok? You sound different, not different but, like... never mind." I hesitated, "I can't today the cast is having a get back together party tonight, but tomorrow I can."

"Oh ok, I hope you have fun with your friends, " he said, in a weird demanding way, "you better get home soon I don't want you messing around or fooling around with other boys there, understand. Come over after the party, don't be late. Understood?" He said

"What the hell is wrong with you, don't boss me around. I can do what, I want your not in charge of me. I'm staying over at sadies tonight for a sleepover with Sadie." I didn't tell him the boys (Noah, gaten, Caleb, and Finn) were coming too.

"Fine tomorrow your coming though, wether you like it or not." He said firmly.

"What the hell! No! What is wrong with you!? Stop bossing me around!" And with that I hung up on him. Furious. He talks to me like that all the time though. I'm used to it.

"Why do you let him talk to you like that mills?!" Finn said. I jumped, I forgot I told him to stay.

"I don't know. It's fine I don't want to talk about it right now I'm mad." I said truthfully.

"Ok, well come on let's go to sadies house I think she drove with Caleb, Noah, and gaten to her house. I'll drive us, don't worry, it'll be ok." He said, putting his arm around me and we walked to his car.

Finns POV:

I walk her to my car and open the door for her bowing like a she's a queen or something, which makes her giggle. I hop in the front seat, but she gets in her phone before I can put music on so I just leave it silent as I start to drive and think.

I can't believe he talks to her like that! He make me so mad. I hate Jacob, I wish she would just break up with him, all he is is a jerk that lies and steals, he treats her like GARBAGE. I can't believe him. Millie deserves so much more. She's way better for him, she beautiful, kind, funny, smart, cute-

Wait did I just call her cute? Oh no what is wrong with me. damn it. I like Millie

Hi guys! I hope you like this chapter, I just threw it together. It was fun writing this one, Next chapter is coming soon! Bye!!