~three~

Millie's POV:

"oh no" I said. "I have a boyfriend I'm not cheating, I swear you guys. I'm a good girlfriend!! He would never cheat on me! So I'm not ever going to cheat on him! I don't care if he hurts me, or is a jerk, or even hit me with his bel-" oh no, I said to much. Jacob told me not to say anything about that night. The night me whipped me with his belt.

"WAIT WHAT?" Finn said anger rising. "he did what to you?! He hit you with his belt??! The fuck??!" He said yelling at this point.

"No! No I didn't mean to tell you that! He didn't want me to tell yo-" oh my fucking god why do I keep telling them this. Oh no.

"So it is true then. Alright, ok." Finn said calm. I was confused he was raging a minute ago? "Ok." He picked up his phone and, oh no he's calling Jacob.

"No! Don't say anything Finn!! Finn!!!" I screamed.

He hung up like a asked. But I could tell he was furious. He was so mad, I didn't know what to do. "I'm so sorry. He didn't mean to, he was just mad that night. Remember the night we filmed the first episode of season 3, about 2 years ago? It was that day. When we made out on camera. He found out and... you know. About a few months ago he did the same when he found out I hung out with just Noah and Sadie, I missed our date that night, when we went to the movies together me Noah, and Sadie. He got mad because he had reserved dinner. But it's ok. My scars healed, besides the one a month ago. But I'm ok now. So please don't say anything. I beg you. Please, Finn?" 

Everyone was silent gaten had fallen asleep, and Caleb was watching intently, Sadie was on the verge of crying, Noah was literally eating freaking popcorn, I'm not kidding (thanks Noah), and Finn, well Finn was about to beat my boyfriend up. Until the door burst open.

There was a loud slam and the door flew open, gaten jumping at the noise and Sadie jerking her head up. And in walked, well in walked...

Joe and maya!!

Joe! Omg I put my face in my palms laughing. Well joe and maya had come over with a bag full of, well makeup! 

"Joe what are you doing here!?" Gaten yelled happily. 

"Oh nothing... wanna give me a make over?!?!" He screamed

"HELL YA!!" maya and I screamed. Maya brought clothes and joe brought the makeup.

————

We all went to my bathroom and turned on music. The rest of that night was so fun. We gave joe a makeover, and we let them join the sleepover. Me, Sadie, and maya all did each other's make up really well, because well, we are girls. After us girls came out of my room fully covered in make up looking amazing, as always. We walked in seeing joe on the couch taking it up, with his legs fully extended out watching some movie eating the rest of my cheese puffs, some cheese on the corners of his mouth. Caleb and Noah making a tower out of paper cups with the left over cups from the party we had. Gaten was asleep again on the ground, and Finn was in his phone somewhere, probably in the bathroom. 

Sadie went over to help Noah and Caleb with there monster tower, and maya went to lay up against the couch to watch the movie with joe. Maya and joe are so cute together.

I didn't know what to do so I decided I might as well find Finn, since everyone else is definitely entertained.

I walked down the hall to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"I'm in here right now, I'll be out in a sec." I heard Finn say.

"I know it's me Millie. Are you ok?" I asked

He said, "ya I guess." He unlocked the door and I saw him sitting against the sink on his phone. "I just don't understand it, why the hell did you pick your jerk ass boyfriend to be your boyfriend? Can we examine some facts why?" He asked

"No, don't please." I asked 

"Ok let us examine the facts shall we,"

" I said no."

"Ok first, he treats you like garbage. second he doesn't love you, he uses you. Third he fucking physically hurts you, by whipping you with his BELT. forth, I could go on and on couldn't I? Forth he forces you to go places with him, and won't let you hang out with your friends. Fifth he won't let you go to sleepovers unless he knows who it's with. Sixth he controls your life. Seventh, I'm going to stop there. There is way more reasons but those are just a few. I'm sorry to have to bring you back down to earth but, earth to Millie? Your boyfriend is a bitch." He finally says.

I don't know how to respond.  It's true. Its true. I can't lie to myself anymore. I can't. But he's a good person if you get to know him. I know him, he may be a jerk but I like him, I like him a lot, if we broke up, it's hard to say but I would be ok, I would be fine. But for now I'm glad he's my boyfriend

"Ok well, thanks for stating that and bringing it to my attention, I will remember this. Thanks I guess, but you can't change the way I feel about my boyfriend, I know you don't like him, I know Sadie doesn't either, or Noah, or gaten, or Caleb, or even freaking David, I know this! But I do. Sorry."

I sit down next to him and tell him I'm sorry, and I understand why he feels this way towards him. I tell him I still am going to his house tomorrow night but maybe I could hang out with him later. If he Is free and he agrees.

" hey um everyone is asleep now, I'm going to bed. Night finnie." I say

He replies, "night mills, I'll come in a minute I'm just going to stay here for a minute."

"Oh ok well goodnight." And I leave to go to sleep

Argh I'm sorry, this chapter had to be done. I know this is hard but the next chapter will make you cry, good tears though. This chapter was really just plot for the next one

Sorry again :(

But y'all joe, ahaha! joe and Noah are my fav!!! I can image it so well that's what makes it so funny 😂 

Hold your good tears in for next chapter, bye! Posting a new chapter tomorrow! Sorry but next week I'm not posting a new chapter, I'll try but I'm going on vacation so it'll be hard. I'll try!! No promises!