~six~

Finns POV :

I was hold Millie in my arms, I could tell she was getting really tired, because she was getting really heavy.

I decided to take her home now. It was around 4 am and I knew Paige would get mad, or worried if she wasn't home. So I slowly picked her up from my arms and carried her out of my room

"Hey finnie?" She asked delirious.

"Ya Millie"

"I-I like your f-freckles...." she said slowly spitting it out. "...and y-your hair...." she said delirious, "...and-and your eyes..." she said as I carried her to my car

"Thanks mills, but you don't know what your saying... your just sleepy, it's ok I understand you had a long night. I'm sorry Millie and what that son of a bitch Jacob did to you."

" no I'm serious... what do you like about me Finn?"

"Well there are so many reasons Millie, I love your hair, and your laugh, your smile is so pretty, and all of you. I like you, Millie Bobby brown." I say putting her down on the side walk

"Well Finn wolfhard, I like you too."

"Well Millie your just tired which means your delirious, and delirious means your not thinking straight. It's ok I understand." Finn said sadly.

"No Finn. Tired is different than delirious, tired is when you are sleepy and want to go to bed, but you still can think good and normal. I'm tired, not delirious Finn. Please believe me?" Millie said pleading.

"Millie if you really can think straight then how many fingers am I holding up." He held up 4 fingers.

"4" Millie said, he held up 1 finger. "1" she said.

"Ok well let's do some math, just to make sure. Ok so what is 65+42?"

"um, hold on let me think... 107!" She yelled.

"Ok fine. Your thinking straight." I said mumbling

"I can't hear you finnie, what did you say?" Millie said playing around

"Your thinking straight." I mumbled again

"I still can't hear you!!" Millie said mocking him

"Your thinking straight!!" I yelled.

Millie laughed with me as she said, "we might have woken up the street yelling like that" she said still giggling 

"I think we might be in trouble." I said.

"Finn!" Millie said whining in a funny way. "No more mileven today!!"

"Well than... what now, if you don't want mileven what do you want?" I said

nervously finally making a move. There was silence as we had stopped laughing and she stared at me as I did the same into her eyes.

"I-I," she said trembling, "I want... you." She said then all the sudden she did't know what she was doing but she went with it.

I slowly leaned it with her. Are mouths inches apart, then we touched lips. Our lips staying there. She moved my head up with her lips still connected with mine. We slowly parted and she looked at me with her beautiful eyes and she smiled. We put our foreheads together and stayed there on the sidewalk at 1 in the morning. We parted our heads.

I opened her door and started the engine. I drove to her house which was close, I looked back at her through my mirror to see her fast asleep. She must have been really tired to fall asleep that fast.

We arrived to her house and I walked outside to open her door, I didn't want to wake her up so I slowly opened the door. The shifted a little and I froze, then I slowly picked her up trying not to disturb her sleep. I carried her to her front door and opened it. I carried her to her room and laid her on her bed. I picked the covers off the floor and put them on top of her.

She moved towards me, and she looked so beautiful, she laid there so innocent. She rolled over closer to me as I was sitting on her bed.

"Finnie? Can-can you sleep here, I don't want to be alone. Please?" She said sleepily.

"Millie your sister will be here in a few hours I also need to be at home. I can stay here until you go to bed?"

"Oh, ok thank you finnie." She said

"No problem mills." I said then kissed her forehead as I run my fingers through her hair. She goes to sleep so I get up and start to head out the. I hear the door open and close, I quickly hide behind her door then see Paige put her bag down and sit on the couch right next to the door where my car is parked.

Did she see my car? Oh no, I'm in deep shit. God help me now. What do I do?? Wait! Maybe if I go through the back maybe I can get out and go around to the front and get into my car. Ok, ok I just hunk it's that simple, but I need to go through the hallway which is right in front of the living room. If she got up then I could make a run for it.

Ok I see the door right in front of me but Paige is, oh no she's coming to Millie's room. I run into the closet and close the door behind me. Paige kisses Millie on the check then goes to her room! Yes! Yes! I'm free!!!

I run to the door and close it behind me, I run around the house into my car and then open the door. I get my keys start my car, I drive all the way back to my condo.

I slam the door and run to my room. I flop on the bed, and remember what really happened tonight, not Paige, not that ass Jacob, but Millie. I really do like Millie. 

YAY!!