Chapter ] 9: Welcome Back

"Morning love." Klaus said to Elena when he heard he waking up.

"How long have you been awake?" She asked yawning.

"About 3 hours. You are quite loud in your sleep."

"Am not."

"Yes, you are. You snored all night." Klaus said laughing.

"Not funny." Elena said getting off the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to take a shower and prepare for the spell tonight." She said getting changed.

"I wish we could stay here all day."

"I know you do." Elena said sighing and closed

"In there all night. What a scandal." Someone said behind Elena on her way to her bedroom.

"Kol."

"The one and only."

"Kol leave her alone." Rebekah said coming out of her room.

"Come on Bekah I was just have fun. After all she killed me."

"Go annoy some else." Rebekah said rolling her eyes. "Come on lets get changed into something different."

_*_*_*_

"Where is it?" Elena said looking underneath her bed looking for the spell.

"Looking for this?" Elijah said walking into Elena's trashing room.

"Yes, where did get that? Did you take it from my room."

"Did you know the only way to bring your friend back from the dead is to sacrifice some else's? A life for a life?" Elijah said frowning at Elena.

"What? Let me see that." Elena took the page from Elijah's hand. And there it was it said 'a willing human life for a supernatural.'

"What does this mean."

"This means that your witch friend was going to sacrifice a human life. Are you ready for that?"

"No. No, she not. She will not go through that. I have another witch do it." Klaus said storming into Elena's bedroom.

"No I want to this. I mean I eventually would have to kill someone because I'm involved with the supernatural."

"You can't do that. I won't let you go through with killing someone." Klaus said. without them knowing Elijah sped out of room.

"What with everyone and trying to control me. That why I left Mystic Falls is because everyone wants to control me." Elena yelled back and sighed calming down. "If you don't like my decision then there's the door."

"Ele-"

"Go please."

"Elena."

"I said go." She said a little louder. He sighed and closed the door. Once the door closed she broke down crying. She know the Klaus heard her and that everyone else heard her. Klaus want to comfort he, but he couldn't because knew Elena wanted be by herself.

_*_*_*_

"Please help me." A stranger yelled as Klaus walked outside the streets of New Orleans.

"And what can I help you with?"

"Please help me. I - I .."

"Ohh. Come on lad spit it out what do you want?" Klaus said bending down to the man on the sidewalk.

"I want to die. Help me." He said which socked Klaus.

"Now why do you want to die?"

"Please I have nobody left to remember me."

"Well you're just in luck I know someone in a killing mood."

_*_*_*_

"Are you sure your ready for this?" Jeremy said pulling the arm chair out of Elena's way. "I mean you're new a this witch stuff. Are sure you have enough magic to pull this."

"Jeremy if I didn't have a enough magic I wouldn't be here doing this."

"Now what do we do know?" He asked sitting down.

"Now we wait for Rebekah to come back with " a willing human." Or whatever that is."

"No need in waiting I've already found someone and he's more than willing. Come on in Samuel." Klaus said and then Samuel came into the room.

"What going on?" She asked.

"Well your getting your wish. Do still want to die?" Klaus asked and he nodded. "Now go this women is going to grant you your wish."

"Why are you doing this?"

"You wanted to bring your vampire friend back. So take it or leave it. We don't have time. So pick wisely."

Elena sighed and said "Jeremy tell Rebekah to come back."

"Good chose love."

"What's going on?" Samuel said.

"Lets not ask questions lad. Do as the lady tells you. After this is over your wish will be granted. Elena, dear tell Samuel what you want him to do."

"Okay. Lay down in the circle of salt and close your eyes. It won't hurt. I promise." Elena instructed. Once Samuel was in the middle she started to chant in an unknown language. After Elena was done she check his pulse to make sure he wasn't breathing. She took a deep breath she cut his throat so all of his blood was drained. Elena put Alaric's ring in the other circle. Then she started the spell. All of Samuel's blood went into the other circle around Alaric's ring. When she was done there was a burst of light in both circles. When the light faded Alaric was there alive and unconscious, but Samuel's body wasn't there anymore. "Do me a favour and don't tell Alaric I killed someone." Elena said to before passing out.