Tears vkook

⚠️‼️body shamming ‼️⚠️

Jungkook was a great boyfriend he always kept up to his partners needs. Gave them space, loved them, spent time together, pampered them. He only had a few other partners before falling in love with Taehyung.

Immediately Jungkook knew this relationship was different he was in love. You could say he was rushing into things thinking that, but he just really liked him, nothing wrong with it. Jungkook knew better than to jump the gun so he took things slow not wanting to scare Taehyung off. They started with little dates out. They would go to the movies, go to the park, mall, they went to each others houses. They seemed like the perfect couple.

Jungkook was madly in love they took it slow and kissed for the first time after a few months they were at Jungkooks house watching a movie. Taehyung made the first move and kissed Jungkook. Jungkook was so happy he dazed off for a week reliving the moment. They started kissing more often and holding hands. As anyone could tell jungkook was in love with Taehyung and Taehyung in love with Jungkook.

Jungkook had a well paying job he worked hard and made a lot of money so he could spend it all on Taehyung. He loved doing it buying him Gucci and making him happy. He didn't feel like Taehyung was using him for money. He felt a new wave of happiness seeing Taehyung in the things he bought

. After a year they started "touching" eachother and finally made love. Jungkook was extremely nervous about it and made sure that they weren't rushing. He planned out everything and was ready to do it. When he took Taehyung up to his room he was surprised when it was Taehyung pinning him on the wall, undressing him, making love to him. Jungkook blushed he had to admit he didn't realize at first but he did like being at the receiving end. Both were so careful with one another and made sure the other was okay the entire time. After there was a lot of care and cuddling and Jungkook thought they would be together Forever.

Taehyung would kiss Jungkooks cheeks every so often making him feel giddy. They were very affectionate and loved each other a lot. There family loved each of them. They were both accepted into the family and eventually became one big family. Jungkook couldn't be happier he wanted nothing else in life. These times with Taehyung were absolute bliss.

If you asked anyone they would have told you that the two were the perfect couple.

Then why? Why is this happening?

"Let's break up."

Jungkook stared in total shock Taehyung invited him over to his house to hang out. They were talking and having fun until Taehyung got serious and said he wanted to end things. Sure Taehyung seemed to be less enthusiastic but that happens. He didn't seem like he wanted to end things. He was asking for more stuff but that was fine Jungkook just got a second job, he could handle it. Which he did he didn't get much sleep because he made sure he spent time with Taehyung but he didn't mind. He had no idea why Taehyung wanted to end things.

"B-but why?!" Jungkooks heart was beating fast he was so scared he didn't want to loose Taehyung not now, not like this.

"D-did I do something wrong?!" He bit his lip trying to remain calm and collected in case this was a test.

Taehyung smiled and leaned next to Jungkook.
"Actually no you were a great boyfriend, one of the best people I've met."

"T-then why?!" Jungkook looked up at him upset. If he was such a good person then why leave him?

"It's quite simple really... I never really loved you." Taehyung smirked looking at the now crushed Jungkook.

Jungkooks lip trembled and his eyes teared up. All those memories the cute dates, matching outfits, making love..

"Y-you don't mean that.." jungkooks voice broke trying to hold back any tears he didn't want to look pathetic.

"All those days we spent together all the little hang outs I was just pretending~ I'm a good actor i should try to get a role." Taehyung hummed happily seeming to enjoy Jungkooks pain.

"S-stop talking like that..! Who's daring you to do this?" Jungkook looked up tears falling, locking eyes with Taehyung.

"You do love me you do!!" Jungkook felt his heart beating fast he might be having a anxiety attack but this is more important.

" I already told y-"

"YOU DO THERES NO WAY! NO WAY YOU COULD HAVE BEEN FAKING THAT WHOLE TIME! there's no way.. n-" jungkook felt a sting on his face. His whole head jerked to the side he looked up to Taehyung who was shaking the sting out of his hand away.

Taehyung smirked and grabbed Jungkooks jaw.
"Listen here~ I never loved you and never will I used you for the gifts and compliments you gave me~ all the girls want me so Im dumping you." Jungkook made a low whimper.

"Y-you're lying..." Taehyung let go and brushed off his shirt

"You need to leave" he turned his back to jungkook who held his face.

"Can you give me one good reason... please..." Taehyung chuckled and turned around smirking.

"Fine.. want to know? You cant blame me for leaving you. How could I love you look at your body! No one would love you, you're too fat gain some muscle and then maybe someone would love you then~" Taehyung chuckled and walked upstairs to his room.

Jungkook stood in shock for a moment and didn't realize the tears streaming down his face. He left Taehyungs house sobbing he walked home holding his arm.

He looked at the ground not wanting to look at his disgusting body. Maybe Taehyung did say that just to make Jungkook feel bad but now that jungkook thought about it he hates his body.

Jungkook bit his lips rethinking everything that happened. He didn't notice someone walking by and bumped into them.

Jungkook bowed apologizing trying to get home as quickly as possible.

"Kook..?" Jungkook looks up to see his friend Namjoon. Jungkook looks back down when he sees a look of worry on his face.

"H-hi sorry for bumping into you.." jungkooks voice broke from crying.

"Are you okay?? You look and sound like you were crying.." Namjoon steps closer and jungkook flinches and steps back.

Namjoon confused but worried smiles softly and puts his hand behind Jungkooks back.

"Lets go talk at a cafe okay?" Jungkook bit his lip he bumped into his at least he should go. He nodded and followed Namjoon into a cafe.

Jungkook sat down looking at his legs now that he's looking at them his thighs are way too big....
Jungkook sniffled.

"What do you want ill pay." Namjoon dimple smiled.
Jungkook looked up feeling a tiny bit better looking at his friends smile.

"Just a water please.." jungkook whispered his throat was going to hurt tomorrow.

"No food?" Jungkook hadn't eaten at all today he worked then went to Taehyungs house but after that he lost his appetite.

"No thanks..." he said teary eyed

Part 2?

A/n: hi guys I'm sorry for not updating well. I'm busy with school and I got a new puppy. I'm trying to be faster, thank you so much for reading. I love when people comment on my stories and I want to reply but WATTPAD isn't allowing me. I read all the comments thank you guys 💕🤍💕