Taejin: comfort

⚠️ WARNING SOME PARTS MAY BE GRAPHIC FOR SOME VIEWERS ⚠️

Jin hummed softly as he went around cleaning around the dorm he didn't mind cleaning it gave him something to do and a way to clear his mind, while the rest of the boys went shopping. He sent them out for groceries so he can have some alone time and possible snoop around a bit.

Jin smiles brightly as we walked down the halls wondering which dorm to "look around" in first he giggled happily and decided to go to Taehyungs room.

Jin hums and lays on Taehyungs bed he takes a deep breathes in. His face flushed with a soft shade of pink. Jin has a slight obsession with Taehyung he loves everything about him. He loves his deep voice, how goofy and care free he is. Jin wants to confess but doesn't want to scare off the other.

Jin sighs out loud and cuddles Taehyungs pillow liking how it smells just like the younger. Jin gets startled when he hears a bang he looks down and sees an old diary on the ground.

Jin smirked softly thinking of juicy secrets Tae may be hiding from his hyungs as he quickly sits up and grabs the book. He sits back down and notices it looks pretty old. He assumes Tae's had it ever since he was young.

Jin smiled as he looked at older entry's

"Dear diary,
              Today me and grandma went fishing!! I caught my first fish! And all by myself! It's so fun!!
I'm going to make sure I fish more when I'm older!..."

Jin chuckled at Taehyungs cuteness he sounded adorable!!! Not that he wasn't. Jin hummed and went to one of the most recent entry's this one seemed different...

"It happened again... well here goes nothing...."

Jin gulped down a lump that he didn't know was forming in his throat what was Taehyung dreaming about??

⚠️ ( graphic part starts here )

" there was a man he was unhappy... I begged him to stop, I pleaded, I cried, I asked for help... but it was too late he lifted a knife up to his neck he pressed the blade on his skin. The red ooze escaping his skin leaking out onto himself and the ground. The knife getting past tendons cutting through them... he kept going until almost his whole neck was sliced open. He only stopped because the life had been drained from his body his blood spraying and spilling every where.."

⚠️ ( ends)

Jin pulled away from the book he felt like throwing up. He skimmed through a few more entry's and they were even worse! More vivid, more gruesome, why would someone as happy as Tae write about these horrible things????

Jin was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even hear anyone come home. Taehyung walked into his room wanting to just plop down and relax. When he walked into his room he stopped dead in his tracks Jin Hyung was reading a book, his book.

"Jin Hyung put that down!!!" Taehyung yelled running towards Jin and snatching the book and hiding it behind his back.
Jin looked up at Tae still confused he shook his head and stood up wanting answers. " Kim Taehyung!! What is that, why would you write down horrible things like that?!"

Taehyung looked down eyes flooding his eyes a lump forming in his throat. He didn't want any of his members ever finding out about this book. Especially his crush... Taehyung let out a silent sob as tears streamed down his face he didn't dare look up at his Hyung.

Jin sighed "Tae. Tell me now." He really needed to know what was Taehyung being exposed to? What if the other members found the book?

Taehyung bit his lip and softly mumbled "it's where I write what I dream about...."

Jins eyes widened in shock this is what Taehyung dreams about???

Jin rushes over and grabbed Taehyung holding him as tightly as possible and rubbed his back softly.

"Hyungies sorry Tae Tae, I'm sorry you had to go through this alone for so long" Jin said softly. Tae let out a choked sob and started crying into his hyungs shirt.

"S-so scary h-Hyung!" He hiccuped holding onto his Hyung for dear life.

Jin nodded and hummed a soft tune that his mom would sing to him when he was a child, brushing his fingers through his hair.

"Don't worry Tae Tae Hyungie has you." Jin kissed the top of his forehead.

For the rest of the day Jin and Tae sat cuddled on the bed not moving an inch. Taehyung enjoying the comfort of his Hyung.