Royalty: yoonjin

(Sorry for not updating I've been taking a break)

Yoongi and Jin have known each other since they were little. Yoongi was a prince and Jin his guard Jin was a year older than his prince. While Jin would train Yoongi would watch and talk to him. They would always be around each other. Not because Jin had to protect the prince but because they both enjoyed the others company. Jin would never let his guard down he couldn't risk it. He loved Yoongi he made his life have a purpose. He would never forgive himself if he let something happen to the prince. They always have had each other's back. Yoongi usually studied and had lessons and Jin training but when they could they would hang out with each other. They would talk about what they did that day and about life. Yoongi would tell Jin about his lessons and how he would be a great ruler when the time came around. Jin would agree, after all Yoongi is a great person he was sure he would be a great ruler as well. When Yoongi was having a down day Jin would make sure to tell a corny joke to lift us his mood. When Yoongi was young he was a very happy, outgoing boy, he was selfless, lively, and kind those are what made Jin fall for Yoongi at first. Then it was every little detail like the way he would gummy smile when Jin complimented him and he would get shy. Not to mention when Yoongi would come bouncing with energy to Jin telling him how his dream was to be a song writer. He loved the songs at the festivals each year. He liked each ones uniqueness it would move his emotions he wanted be just like them. Jin would encourage him on he wanted to help Yoongi make his dream come true. Yoongi would write songs for Jin and Jin would sing them. One day Yoongi changed he became more dull he didn't want to write anymore didn't want to make songs. He lost his real dreams Jin didn't know what happened. He would try to bring up the old days where Yoongi wanted nothing more than to make people happy with his music. Yoongi would dismiss it and say how childish it was and he wanted to hear no more of it.
Jin was worried but couldn't do anything so he kept preforming his duties. It felt like they were growing apart even though they physically have never been closer. Yoongi would sneak peaks at Jin and turn away fast when he was caught Jin began to be self conscious thinking something was on his face all the time. He would quickly shake the feeling away he had more important things to do. Like protect the prince, his best friend, his crush. Jin would die a thousand times over before letting Yoongi get hurt.
Yoongi seemed so miserable and distant Jin needed a plan to make him happy like his old self. Jin knew just what to do but it will be difficult to pull off he was going to have to use all his resources.

The two were at Yoongis room Yoongi needed to look over some matters in the village. See to any rebellions, look over petty crimes and other minimal voting things at least they were in his mind. His mother the lord of the village was in charge of anything major. Jin was standing watch since Yoongi needed to be protected just in case even though no ones tried anything yet. He didn't mind since he loved being around Yoongi.
"My lord.." Jin started looking at Yoongi who was falling asleep because of procrastination.
"Please just yoongi or yoon " he said yawning himself awake.
"This stuff is so boring.." he mumbled quietly annoyed with his petty work.
"It takes little bricks to build a castle.." Jin smiled causing Yoongi to look at him annoyed.
" technically yes but it's still boring.."
"How could I make it easier for you my lord?"
"Just. Yoongi."
"My apologies I meant Yoongi"
"Good" the smaller male huffed Jin smiled at him it was at little moments like these Yoongi would act like his old self. Yoongi couldn't stand when Jin called him my lord it felt weird since they have been friends since they were little, but Jin has to do it because of his job when they are with other people when they are alone though he wants to just be called by his name. Not by his title it felt weird hearing it from Jin, Yoongi would rather Jin call him cute nicknames like yoongles, yoon, baby...
Yoongi shook his head face flushed brining his thoughts back to reality he looked at Jin who smiled in return making Yoongi look away. He felt different around Jin lately he felt warm and fuzzy when he was around Jin. His stomach felt all fluttery and his face would flush and he had these weird thoughts about Jin. Like what they could do if they were alone.. How Jins muscular back would look better unclothed and sweaty...
Yoongi slapped his face hard causing Jins eyes to open in shock.
"M-My lord!"
Yoongi looked up with two big red marks frowning.
"I said just Yoongi, and I'm fine I just had improper thoughts that's all."
Jin frowned and bent down and kissed the red marks on Yoongis cheeks making Yoongis entire face red.
"There all better." Jin smiled innocently he was getting braver with his emotions.
Of course he looked around first and made sure no one was looking or near.
"I-impr-I'm-.."
"Hm?"
Jin looked down to a malfunctioning Yoongi looking at his lap trying to calm down it was adorable.
Jin chuckled and pat Yoongis head "better now?"
Yoongi pouted and nodded Jin smiled looking at Yoongi lovingly.
Yoongi coughed and looked away
"anyway my coronation is soon"
"Indeed it is"
"Do you think my father is going to make a big deal out of it?"
Jin hesitated and held his breath and squatted next to Yoongi this would happen sometimes.
"Yoongi.."
"Yeah?" Yoongi looked at him with big pure eyes like he used to.
"I'm sorry Yoon the king died a few years ago remember?" Jin said softly with a hand on Yoongis back. Yoongis eyes widened before the softened dimming and getting duller. Yoongi looked away and whispered softly.
"Oh yeah, sorry.."
A few months after Yoongis dad the king died Yoongi started changing. Sure it could have been because of the death of his father but he said he was going to over come it and rule the land how his father did he even wrote a song about him. He slowly but surely was overcoming his grief. Then he started to change he stopped talking happily as he did before, he didn't talk about the future as of hoping he wouldn't be there to see it. Jin had no idea what happened since then Yoongi but became more affectionate and possessive of Jin.
Jin sighed softly and pat yoongis head gently. "Don't worry Yoongles"
Yoongi looked around and gently hugged Jins waist calming himself down.
"Thank you"
" of course my lord"