Game night: vmin

It was a regular night At the bts dorm the boys were crowded around the tv ready to watch the Super Bowl. All of the boys were excited but Jimin seemed to enjoy it the most.

Jimin sat next to his boyfriend Taehyung and got comfortable.

The first few plays were slow Jimins team was loosing by a few points which would make the small male puff in frustration causing his boyfriend to chuckle at his cuteness. Earning quite a few shushes from the other members who were trying to watch the game as well.

Jimin would jump up if his team scored a touchdown causing him to get scolded by the other members for distracting them from the game.

"Taehyung-ah control your little hyper boyfriend" whined Yoongi since his team was now behind a touchdown.

Taehyung smirked and grabbed Jimin by his waist and pulled him on his lap burying his face into his back.

Earning a blush and whine from the smaller "taetaeee stop its embarrassing ~" Taehyung chucked liking when Jimin got shy which was often.

Soon Jimin was completely focused on the game again his team was lacking on the defense causing him to get angry. "Come on give me some D!!" He huffed at the TV.

Taehyung tightens his grip on Jimins waist and leans forward next to his ear.

Jimin shivers instantly regretting what he said as he feels Taehyungs smirk on his neck giving it small kisses.

"Hm my baby wants some D?" He chuckles huskily causing Jimin to squirm in his lap earning a tight grip on his thigh

"I- I meant defense..." Jimin whimpered out feeling subby

Taehyung groans quietly in Jimins ear and 'accidentally' thrusts up to Jimins ass earning a soft moan to escape the smallers lips.

Jungkook interrupts "hyungs please I'm trying to watch a game give Jimin some 'D' later." He whines just wanting to watch the damn game

Taehyung chuckles and Jimins face turns redder than a tomato causing all of bts to chuckle at his cuteness.