~Boss: sope smut~

Top Hoseok
Bottom yoongi

Yoongi pulled his sweater down and his hood up he weaved around the crowds. He hated crowds he would feel claustrophobic and his anxiety would rise he inhaled deeply. He was new to New York City he moved here with his favorite cousin Jungkook and Jungkooks boyfriend Taehyung. Yoongi would be lying if he said that he didn't feel lonely watching the two cuddle and just enjoy each other. Jungkook said he would pay for everything he needed and that Yoongi didn't need a job but Yoongi never liked depending on someone too much. He decided he would get a job so here he was he searched the web looking everywhere but no luck so far. Yoongi was meeting up with a recent friend he made while exploring his new city, his name was Jimin and he said he would help him look for a job.

Yoongi quickly entered the cafe where they agreed to meet and and ordered a latte. He gummy smiled when he saw the other he waved and sat across from him.

"Hi Jimin how are you?" Yoongi said placing down his latte looking at the other.

"I'm good Hyung any luck with finding a job yet?" The younger asked tilting his head cutely

Yoongi sighed and shook his head tiredly "none at all"

Jimin smiled and nodded "it can be to-" Jimin cut himself off and stood up waving someone over.

Yoongi looked back and saw a tall, tan male with red hair walk over to them.

The male sat down next to Jimin and heart smiled at Yoongi causing a red tint to creep across his face

"Yoongi this is Hoseok, Hoseok this is Yoongi" Jimin introduces the two.

Yoongi looked down and mumbled a hello causing Hoseok to chuckle softly at his cuteness.

Jimin laughed " so Yoon-"

"So Yoongi what brings such a cutie to New York~?" Hoseok smirked

Yoongi blushed hiding his face behind his sweater paws "u-uhm f-family" Yoongi stuttered out

"Yeah he wa-" Jimin starts but again is cut off by Hoseok causing Jimin to huff in annoyance.

"Awe that's so cute almost as cute as you~" He starts cooing at Yoongi causing Yoongi to wiggle in his seat

Hoseok leans forward and grips Yoongi's thigh under the table and smirks

Yoongi gasps slightly and looks at Jimin trying to ask for help but Jimin not getting it starts talking to Hoseok who is acting innocent

"Yoongles is looking for a job" Jimin starts Yoongi looks at him trying to ignore Hoseok hands

Hoseok smirks listening to Jimin and starts moving his hand up the oldest leg and starts rubbing the inside of his thigh. He holds back a chuckle when he feels the older become anxious under his touch.

Yoongi starts to pant feeling Hoseok rub faster and he feels his pants tighten. Yoongi groaned softly and Jimin looked at him.

"You okay Hyung?" Jimin asked worriedly Yoongi bit his lip and nodded quickly. He jumped up "I-I-I'm go-go-going to the bathroom" he squeaked our and hurriedly walked to the bathroom

"Wonder what that's about.." Jimin mumbles softly
Hoseok pats Jimins back "I'll go check on him for you"

Jimin face lit up "thanks Hyung " he called out as Hoseok got up and headed to the bathroom.