T W O

⚠️ TW⚠️

"Everyone wake up!" Taeyong's voice was the first sound that they heard, it made them groan and whine in frustration. "Did you guys already packed your things?" Some said yes, but most of them said no, they haven't packed their things yet because of exhaustion they experienced yesterday. "Let me help you ge-"

"No!" Chenle was extremely shocked by Winwin's sudden actions, he was confused, was he hiding something? "Gege?" As Winwin realized what he had done to Chenle, he quickly shook his head and gave Chenle a reassuring smile. "I'm sorry, and it's okay, I can do this alone, you should take care of your things." Chenle just nodded at him in response, but his gaze never left Winwin. "Johnny hyung, I think Winwin-ge was hiding something." He whispered. "Maybe he was just not in the mood, all of us have a nice sleep so we must expect that kind of behavior." Chenle nodded again in response before proceeding to get his bags.

"You guys need help? I can help!" Shotaro and Sungchan accepted Mark's offer, they were the last ones who completely packed their things, after their short preparation, they were finally outside, waiting for their van to arrive.

"Man, I am curious about what our vacation house will look like!" Lucas screamed, making everyone giggle. "Maybe it would be a beach!" Yangyang responded. "Or maybe a fancy house in the woods, or just in a quiet place." Ten joined their topic, those thoughts of theirs made them feel more excited. "Guys, guys! It's here!" Jaemin waved at where he saw the van, that stopped their conversation. Taeyong then assigned them to which van will be in, since as a leader, that's one of his jobs.

"Alright! Everybody in?" Taeyong then heard a "yes" from his members, on the other van, Kun was assigned to take care of the other half. The van has finally started running, the others were sleeping, and the others are playing a small and short activity. The other van was just having a short yet loud and wild sing along.

"Okay okay, guess this song!" The members went silent as Jaehyun started humming. Seconds later, Taeil raised his hand, making Jaehyun stop humming. "I know! I know! ILYSB by Lany!" Jaehyun clapped at the correct answer Taeil gave him. "Wow! Okay you're next Taeil hyung." Taeil nodded, then he started to hum, the members went silent again, listening to the song he was humming. "Oh! I know! Baby Shark!" Haechan received a whine from Taeil and the others. "Why would I hum Baby Shark?~"

"No! That's From Home!" Jungwoo on the other seat screamed. "This game's pretty boring, let's just do a sing along." The others agreed on Mark, they have to admit, that game was really boring. "Okay, so what song are we going to play?" Johnny asked, as he was finished, the members inside the van began to get more chaotic, it made their manager on the driver's seat chuckle. "Guys, how about we play some foreign songs? Like Justin Bieber or something." Mark, on the front seat suggested, everyone agreed on his suggestion, especially Lucas. "Okay! Let me connect the phone to the speaker."

"Alright, who's hungry? I brought snacks here." Kun, on the other van grabbed one of his snacks out of his bag, it was one of their favorite snack too. "Gege! Me!" Yangyang raised his hand. "Me too!" Renjun on the back seat raised his hand too.

After a few songs, they have finally arrived at their destination, everyone was amazed, their vacation house is so huge and fancy. "Woah!" All of their mouths are widely opened. "Why are we here? In a lowkey fancy mansion?" Chenle asked, he was amazed at the huge structure in front of them. Huge and tough gates, high walls, looks like the house will be safe from intruders since it is also in the middle of the woods. "They said that we really worked hard and we deserve a break." Taeyong answered with no hesitation. "Alright, let me take you on a small tour." Their manager started talking as he carried those small bags they have, he started taking them anywhere.

"Remember, you can go for a swim whenever you want, eat whatever you want, do whatever you want, you guys deserve it." Their manager smiled and waved at the 23 men in front of him. "And I almost forgot, the gate's pretty strong to open, it can't be opened that easy. But it's okay right? We're in the middle of the woods, why would you go out?"

"Manager-nim, don't worry, we can survive a month here without going out." Yuta let out a soft chuckle, making the manager smile in relief. "Okay, the leader and the older brothers, take care of the younger ones okay? I'll get going now." Before the manager could finally exit the house, he heard the men shouting an 'okay'. "We will Manager-nim." Taeyong was the last one who he heard before exiting the residence.

After choosing their rooms, putting their things in their respective places, they decided to chill for a bit, like eating breakfast, watching movies and sleeping.

"Ge, I have a bad feeling about this place." Hendery whispered on Kun's ear, it made the older chuckle. "It's fine we will be safe here, I mean, just look at the house, it's so nice and comfy." Hendery just nodded at his words.

When the night arrived, they decided to make a small campfire outside, since there was a huge park beside the house, they brought drinks, foods, and even a guitar for a small sing along. They stayed their for hours being drunk and chaotic as usual. Some of them were extremely drunk, some are tipsy and some didn't drank alcohol. "Okay okay, let's go back inside. Guys, help me carry them." The other members listened and carried the passed out members to their rooms one by one. After that, they gave each other a pat on their shoulders. "You guys, especially Chenle and Jisung, you can go to bed now, I'll take care of the trash outside." All of them agreed on Taeyong and entered their own rooms. Now, Taeyong was the only one roaming around outside.

2:49 am

"Dang." Johnny suddenly woke up when he felt something, he got up to find out what it was. "Oh, yeah... I'm just hungry, silly me." Johnny chuckled as he stood up to get something to eat, he was sure that he'll get plenty of food since the manager told them that there were a lot of stocks in the fridge, he saw it too.

He noticed something as he went downstairs, the chicken that they ate earlier. "Why did they just left it here? Dang I don't care, I'm hungry." Johnny immediately sat on the chair and grabbed a piece. He didn't turned on the lights because he was thinking that it may wake his members up, and he wouldn't mind if the ghosts will join him. A few bites, he felt something strange. "Well, I didn't felt this earlier." He continued to eat until there's nothing left.

As he stood up to put the plate on the sink, he started coughing nonstop. His throat was really itchy, so itchy that he would want to rip off his throat to get rid of the itch. He stopped for a bit, tried to swallow his own saliva, but as time goes by, the itch became worse, it is like something is scratching inside your throat. He coughed nonstop, until he began to throw up blood. "I-I must've swallowed too much, maybe I just need some water-" He coughed louder, letting out a huge amount of blood in his mouth, making him fall off the ground. The blood continuously flowed from his mouth, until his nose started to let out the same liquid. He crawled all the way to the fridge, scattering blood all over the floor. He felt a pressure as he was about to reach the fridge, like a foot stepping on his back.

"You're not getting anything, Suh." The man then stepped on Johnny's head, making him taste his own blood on the floor. "Oh! And also, you can't scream for help, your members are drunk, and the rooms were soundproof. Ah! Your manager haven't told you this, I see." He then pulled Johnny's hair, chuckled as he heard him still coughing and letting out blood in his mouth and nose. "W-What did I do to you?"

"Nothing actually, I am actually thankful to y'all for making me happy. I just want to...have fun." The man played a few strands of his hair, while the other was fighting for his life. "Hmm? What are you gonna do then? Drink all the blood you wasted?" As Johnny was about to lick his own blood on the floor, he pulled his hair again. "Dumb shit, it doesn't work that way." Johnny let out one last cough and a huge load of blood before his life was finally taken away. "Well that was boring." The man let go of his hair and started to roam around carefully, making sure that he wasn't making any traces of evidence.

He left the corpse on the floor, soaked with his own blood while his eyes were still open.