F O U R

⚠️ MAJOR TW⚠️

Kun woke up when he felt his whole body getting itchy, and then he got up as he realized that they fell asleep beside Johnny and Yuta. "Guys, wake up. We have to take a shower immediately." Some members automatically got up, the others were still being forced to wake up. "Wait... Where's Winwin?" Jaehyun groaned as he felt the itch in his body, they all felt it though. They got startled as they saw Winwin's face popping out from the main door, his face were brighter than yesterday, like he's smiling now. "I'm sorry if I didn't woke you guys up, you had a nice sleep that's why I didn't bothered you. By the way, I'm making some breakfast."

"Wow, I didn't realized that we fell asleep outside the house." Sungchan said as he stretched his whole body, he also was the first one to get up and walk towards Winwin.

They silently entered the house one by one, Hendery was secretly holding Kun's shirt as he felt something wrong about Winwin, like he's suspicious or something. "Kun-ge..." Hendery then whispered loud enough to be heard by Kun, he then looked at the younger, waiting for him to say something. "I think Winwin-ge is acting different nowadays, he's not like that before." Kun just slightly shook his head after hearing Hendery's statement. "Can we talk about this later Hendery? We should eat first okay?" Kun stared at Winwin until he disappeared from their sights. "He might hear you." He then added as he looked around to search for any signs of Winwin. And thankfully, there's none.

"So umm Sicheng, what's for breakfast?" Kun broke the silence as he followed Winwin. "Oh, I made pancakes is that okay with you guys?" Chenle then entered the kitchen, where Kun and Winwin was standing. "Pancakes?! I love them Winwin-ge!" Winwin did nothing but smile at how cute their younger brother is, Jisung followed too. "Wow! I'm hungry~" Jisung playfully rubbed his own tummy as he looked at those steaming hot pancakes on their plates. "Can I help you hyung?" Winwin nodded with no hesitation as he handed the plates to Jisung, Chenle and Kun. "That would be lovely. Let's go now, they must be really hungry too, and you still have to take a shower." The three nodded before Winwin walked out from the kitchen, they then silently looked at each other, finding the other man really suspicious. "We'll talk about this later okay?" Kun whispered, then finally went to where their other members were.

"Everyone!~ Breakfast's here!" Chenle cheered as he showed them the plates he's holding, making them cheer as well. "You made these Winwin?" Taeil asked, his eyes were sparkling brightly. Winwin then nodded in response. "This must be so good." Renjun was the first one to take the first bite of his pancakes, and to his surprise, it tastes really good. "Yeah, tastes good." Mark slightly smiled at Winwin, making everyone worry about him, especially Lucas. He usually smiles bright when he's complimenting someone. "Excuse me." Lucas then stood up and headed to the kitchen, making everyone confused on what he's doing.

"Oh, thank God." Lucas sighed in relief as he opened the fridge, the watermelon is still there. He then grabbed it and sliced it in half, he was thinking that it would at least ease Mark's pain a little bit. He returned to where his members are, holding Mark's favorite. "Cheer up my guy, Johnny hyung and Yuta hyung would be so mad if we won't smile." And because of that, Mark smiled widely, excitedly holding the watermelon Lucas gave him. "Thank you man, thank you so much."

"But you should eat those pancakes first." Taeyong then spoke as he noticed Mark about to bite the watermelon. "Yes hyung." They had a happy breakfast, seeing one of them happy, makes the others happy too.

Minutes after breakfast, Mark hurriedly ran to Johnny and Yuta's grave, he happily sat down in between while holding his carved watermelon. "Johnny hyung! Yuta hyung! I made something! I carved something using a watermelon, I actually saw this on YouTube and I want to try it out, and it actually turned out to be really good." While Mark was sharing his work on them, Taeyong and Doyoung was watching him from afar, the sadness in their eyes were shown. "I feel bad for Mark." Taeyong said as he forced himself not to cry. "Same here. You can cry, I actually wanna cry too." Doyoung replied, and after he said that, Taeyong let out a sob and hugged Doyoung without any hesitation.