S E V E N

⚠️TW⚠️

"Ten hyung? Are you done? I really need to use the bathroom~" Jisung was whining while knocking on the bathroom door. It's been almost 30 minutes since Ten entered the bathroom to take a bath, no matter how loud they'll call his name, the response will always be silence. "Chenle! I don't think hyung is okay, I think he's sad because him and Kun hyung are fighting. But I really have to pee!~" Jisung pouted. "You can pee outside?" That made Jisung silent, he then looked at Chenle with his adorable puppy eyes. "Will you come with me? So that the killer wouldn't hurt me?"

"Of course, let's go tell the hyungs first." Jisung nodded before Chenle grabbed his hand, they then stopped at where the others were. "Doyoung hyung, I'm going to pee outside. The bathroom door's locked." Doyoung stopped chewing his food, and looked at the younger boys in front of him. "Okay, be careful out there." Doyoung replied before the two hurriedly ran outside. They all went silent again, minding their own business until Haechan slightly pulled Taeyong's shirt. "What is it Haechan?" He bit his lower lip, he's afraid that his thoughts were wrong. "I-I don't think Ten is okay in there, it's been almost an hour yet he's still there, we should check on him, hyung." Taeyong agreed on Haechan, and told the others about the plan to check Ten if he's doing fine in the bathroom, and thankfully all of them agreed.

"Ten? Are you okay in there? It's been 30 minutes, you good?" Xiaojun knocked at the door three times, but he didn't received any response. Sungchan, out of curiosity put his right ear on the door, hoping that he can get any signs of Ten inside. "Wait! I heard something..." He listened very carefully while the others are waiting for more details from Sungchan. "It sounds like a radio, and it's playing an old song... Do you have any keys to this door?" Sungchan asked. They all shook their heads in response. "Move please." They all cleared the way as Jeno began to speak. And as expected, Jeno broke the door, which was successful. "Ten?! You okay?!" Yangyang hurriedly ran to the bathtub as he heard the faucet running behind the shower curtains. Jaehyun stopped the radio from playing songs. "The radio's pretty old, nice." He smiled as he touched the radio before heading to where the others are. "Ten! Are-" Jungwoo went frozen as he saw Ten's current situation right in front of him.

Ten was underwater, his eyes are wide open with fear, his upper lip was bruised, and his fingers are wrinkled since got soaked in the water for almost an hour. That was so painful for them to see, especially the WayV members. "Did he just killed himself?" Renjun asked. "I don't think he did. I mean, look at the bruise, his eyes too." Doyoung answered, making the younger realize everything. "Should we bury him?" Taeyong shook his head at Shotaro's question. "We should ask Kun first. But first, let's lay Ten down safely."

All of them gathered in the living room, including Jisung and Chenle who just returned. They're waiting for Kun to show up, and as expected, he returned after minutes of waiting. "What?" Kun looked at them in confusion. "Ten's gone." Yangyang responded, his attention remained on the floor. Kun's response made their blood boil, what they're expecting was a worried Kun, but it seems like he's not surprised at all. "Good for him." He scoffed.

"What do you mean 'good for him'?! Ten's literally gone and you're happy about that?!" Xiaojun stood up, ears are turning red due to the anger he felt. "Chill, I was just joking." Doyoung then noticed Kun folding up his sleeves, both parts of his sleeves are wet too. "Kun, tell me the truth. Where have you been?"

"I told you, I was in my room to get something!" Kun started to burst his anger out again, it made Doyoung lose his patience too. "Then explain that wet sleeves of yours!" Kun then looked at his folded sleeves, and sighed. "Just because my sleeves are wet doesn't mean that I did that to Ten."

"You're literally the last person Ten was arguing with." Chenle replied, it made Kun look away from them, smirk was forming on his lips as he sighed his anger away. "Why are you suddenly accusing me on the things that I would never do?" He glared at them one by one, his eyes then last landed on Winwin, who was staring at him with an offending look. "Aww come on Kun, just admit your mistakes. It's not like we're going to kill you right now or something." He couldn't take their stares anymore, so he decided to walk out. "Take your words back or you'll regret it." He said before going back to his room. "Suspicious..." Taeyong whispered.