S I X

⚠️TW⚠️

Chenle woke up only to find out that his members are walking around the house, they are noisy as hell, like they're searching for something. "Chenle! Thank goodness you're awake." Mark suddenly approached him, making Chenle jump in surprise. "What happened? It's too early to be this noisy." He scratched his ear in annoyance, but he can also tell that they're serious on whatever they're looking for. "Have you seen Lucas? We haven't seen him since we woke up, maybe you know where he last went?" Chenle's thoughts were right, they were looking for someone important to them. "I don't know where he went, all I know is that he entered the room he was assigned in, I never saw him since. You're with Lucas last night right? Along with the other hyungs?"

"I know but we didn't even know where he went, but wherever he is right now, I am hoping that he's safe." Chenle nodded at Mark's answer, then finally joining them to search for Lucas.

It's been hours, Lucas was still nowhere to be found, they skipped breakfast just to look for him, but still, no signs of him. "Ugh! This is hopeless... Are you sure that he didn't escaped on his own?" Jaehyun whined as he took a seat on the ground, all of them were outside since they already checked inside. "How? The walls are too high, even if you stack all the appliances, it'll still be useless." Taeil answered Jaehyun as he sat beside him. "Plus the gates are too hard to be opened, I think that they locked us here." He added. They all took a short break, they all sat down on the ground, forming a circle. "You guys really don't know where he last went?" All of them shook their heads as a response to Taeyong's question. "But I do saw someone enter the room, I think it was around 2 or 3 am, I don't know who it was since the whole house is dark but I'm sure that it's not Lucas." Ten said.

"The culprit must be one of us." Chenle said, making everyone stay silent. "But how?" Xiaojun asked, all of them want to hear the reason why Chenle said that. "If it's not one of us, we could've seen someone unfamiliar, we roamed around the whole house and we haven't seen anyone. And this place is so huge, it'll be so hard to switch hiding places on the spot." They all got Chenle's point, but their trust on each other made it hard for them to believe it. "He's got a point though, we'll find out soon." Kun replied, secretly staring at Winwin who was also staring at him. "We'll find the person who's responsible for all of this." Kun added.

"So, let's continue searching for Lucas?" All of them agreed on Yangyang, they continued to search for Lucas, checking every corners of the house again, looking for some tracks, but unfortunately, still negative. "You guys still can't find any tracks?" All of them shook their heads, except for Jeno, he found something, a thing that he was curious about, those are some handprints, like someone was being dragged. He followed the tracks without telling any of his members, and the tracks stopped at the soft spot of the yard, under the tree. "Feels weird." He stepped on the same spot for how many times, and that spot really is softer than the other parts of the yard, and finally, he decided to dig that part without anyone's help. "I know that something's under this, it'll be better if I check it out." He kept digging, until he accidentally touched something weird and familiar. "Wait...!" It was a hand!

Jeno widened his eyes in horror as he pulled the hand that was buried in the ground, it was Lucas'. "L-Lucas!" He fell off the ground, panic and fear rose as he stared on the hand he just pulled on the ground. "Should I tell them?!" He doesn't know if he'll tell everyone or bury it again, he tried to take some several deep breaths but he still won't calm down. "H-How did you find him?" Jaemin suddenly appeared, Jeno immediately removed his hand from Lucas', facing Jaemin with fear in his eyes. "Jaemin! I found him! Let's tell the others!" Jaemin run towards him and buried Lucas' hand back, shaking his head like he was the one who killed him.

But who knows...

"Jaemin! Why are you like that?! We should tell the others!" Jaemin kept shaking his head, tears are falling from his eyes. They both didn't know that Jisung was following Jaemin all along. "Hyung?! Is that Lucas hyung?!" They saw Jisung trembling in fear, the three of them went frozen on their spots, their eyes are telling the same feeling. "I'll tell them, wait here!" Jisung then ran to tell the other members about Lucas, while Jaemin was having a mental breakdown. "Jaemin... Did you do all of this?" Jaemin again shook his head violently, his sobs are escaping from his mouth without any mercy. "Answer me... Please?" About the time when Jaemin opened his mouth, the others came along with Jisung. "Hurry! Dig that spot, we have to make sure that it's Lucas!"